Axiom Home Page
Hey everybody. I am dying to get a chance to hear the Axiom sound, but I am down here in Miami. Looking at the owner's location thread, I see that the closest is Vero Beach--quite a drive for me (actually Im sure the gas would be far more than return shipping!) So it was suggested to me to ask here if anyone in the Miami\Ft. Lauderdale area would be gracious enough for a quick audition. Thanks in advance!!!

Reed
You may want to send a PM to Amie as well, just in case she has a more recent owner not on the list that might be willing to give you an audition.
Yeah I did that, she was the one that suggested doing it here as well as she said that there were probably a few owners that she did not have on her list..
Ripcord,

I'm moving to Ft. Lauderdale for the summer. I'll be down there around the end of May...my Axioms should making the trip all the way from Chicago. I'm pretty sure they are coming, so I'll let you know.

It may not be the most optimal setup because I'll be in a vacation rental place, but I'm working on stands for my QS4's.
 Originally Posted By: danmagicman7
Ripcord,

I'm moving to Ft. Lauderdale for the summer. I'll be down there around the end of May...my Axioms should making the trip all the way from Chicago. I'm pretty sure they are coming, so I'll let you know.

It may not be the most optimal setup because I'll be in a vacation rental place, but I'm working on stands for my QS4's.

That would be fantastic. I am in Miami and it would be a short drive. Let me know when would work for you--I am eager to hear them!!

Reed
Sure thing! Bring CD's that you'd like to play...I have the setup completely run from my computer.
The Vero Beach drive would be worth every gallon of gas. \:\)

http://www.axiomaudio.com/brobob.html
© Axiom Message Boards