Axiom Home Page
hey i would like to hear really any axiom speakers in the newmarket ont canada area , any help in doing so would be great thanks
Hey Brandon:
You may want to check the sticky thread at the top of this forum for an Axiom forum member in your area and send them a PM (personal Message). Not everyone is always active on the forums, however, so you may want to call Axiom directly to have them pass along names of owners in your area.
k thanks sounds good
I'm located in Peterborough if you're up for a drive.
IF you still don't have anything arranged by lobster season, PEI is a incredible place to come to in the summer and I'd be glad to show off my stereo and 5.1 systems.

Admittedly, Cam sounds a lot closer though.
Newmarket is, what, 2 hrs from Dwight? If you have a car and some time off you could hear the whole lineup at the factory.
That would be my choice.
2 hours, 15 minutes (+10min. for a stop at Timmies \:\) ) Go to Axiom. Its fun to listen to their different offerings, and this is probably the only way to compare different Axiom speaker setups.
True. The other option, I guess, is that I could haul my M60s and VP100 (and a big pile of banana plugs) over to Cam's place so you could at least hear two options. I wouldn't mind doing an M60 vs M80 test myself. I'm near the Mosport racetrack so Peterborough is the nearest civilization.
you should purchase them. if not happy within 30 days just return them. Its that easy.
 Originally Posted By: bridgman
True. The other option, I guess, is that I could haul my M60s and VP100 (and a big pile of banana plugs) over to Cam's place so you could at least hear two options. I wouldn't mind doing an M60 vs M80 test myself. I'm near the Mosport racetrack so Peterborough is the nearest civilization.

That would be a lot of fun; and maybe you could help me find a good place for my 500 \:\) !!.... err
ya i think now that the wheather is better i might just drive up to dwight , i am off work for the next month i shoulg be able to fit it in hahahaha
© Axiom Message Boards