Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DanHam Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 08:05 PM
I've been looking into purchasing another home theatre package and i'm unsure what to get. I'm been auditioning paradigms, b&w, and monitors. I like the b&ws so far and are cheaper then the paradigms but quite abit. I have now heard of axiom and they look great I just want to hear them.

I'd be interested in something like the m60s, vp150, qs8, ep350 or something similar,

Let me know!

Thanks
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 08:54 PM
Welcome DanHam,

Have you checked page 1 of the top thread, it has a list of people willing to audition. Also, there is a new thread where below yours that has a map we started creating... Otherwise, I'm sure someone will come along soon...

I will tell you the M60's are as good or better than the B&W 703
s and are similar to the Paradigm Studio lineup...
Posted By: Adrian Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 09:25 PM
Dan, your best bet would probably be to contact Chesseroo by pm. He is listed on the audition list and it appears he has the exact setup you are considering. Good luck.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 09:31 PM
Other than the EP350v1.
Posted By: DanHam Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 09:45 PM
We think a like, sending a message to chesseroo was the first thing i did. \:\)

Figured I would post a thread just incase he doesn't come on to the forum too often.

I've been looking into the B&Ws, actually the 683s. They sounded awsome to me. Have also auditioned the studio series but i would have to drop down to a studio 10 or 20 to fall in the same price as the B&Ws. Studio 60s were over $1000 more! for a whole set-up using a marantz 6004.

Thanks
Posted By: Adrian Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 09:56 PM
Dan, Paradigm has also come out with a new line in-between the Monitor and Studio series(SE series) if you go to there site, if you want another speaker to add to your auditioning. I'm curious to hear these myself.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 11:18 PM
Well, I don't live in Winnepeg and I've never been there, but I really like that song by the Weakerthans. Does that help?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/08/09 11:45 PM
If you liked the 683's, I'm pretty sure the 60's you will like. \:\)
Posted By: DanHam Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/09/09 12:28 AM
Haha that is a good song lol

Sweet I'll just sit back and wait to hear about an audition!

Thanks guys
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/09/09 05:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Well, I don't live in Winnepeg and I've never been there, but I really like that song by the Weakerthans. Does that help?

That's an album I've been meaning to get! So much music, so little time. . .
Posted By: fredk Re: Anyone near Winnipeg, Manitoba??? - 10/09/09 05:13 PM
BrenR lives near Winipeg.
© Axiom Message Boards