Axiom Home Page
Hello,

I was looking on youtube dalymotion or any other file sharing website for m80's speackers audition.

I found a channel from a man with nickname: Migkiller1971 on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/Migkiller1971#p/u/76/CMeY-8K--oY

He has a pretty collection of jazz music.
he recorded disc using is camera.

I own an akg k450 headphone hk675 amp and an emu 0404 soundcard.
Hearing speackers with my own set is a no no so headphone is the good way to go.

Sound is really amazing on m60 i'm about to buy m80 speackers soon.
Welcome, you can also check the "Hearing Section" threads to see if someone is in your area for an audition, I LOVE my m80's, and used to have M60's, I do miss them...
about live audition.There is someone who live in france like me. I would like to visit the area where he live someday but it should be very late so at this time m80 should be in my house.

I don't think I want the M80's now. When I click on this link, they sound just like the cheap speakers I have attached to my PC at work.

You know I was kidding, of course.
that's why it's still better to listen speackers directly at home or at a local seller.
That's the result from not using the right recording stuff.
I listend to others home reocrdings from brand like paradygme Klipsh Jbl ...cause all videos on youtube are made with cheap or average camera stuff and built mics that's sure it won't sound as intended.But thinking about it i don't complain hearing vynil from this user's channel.
what i liked was the disc choices and audio stuff used.

CatBrat i like your joke you caught me big time smile

© Axiom Message Boards