Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SBrown New Album - 05/30/12 05:20 AM
I just got a preorder from Amazon.ca about the new Rush album coming out on June 12. It's going to be just in time for the LFR's.....whoohoo!
Posted By: dakkon Re: New Album - 05/30/12 03:08 PM
What??? No link!!!..... gr...
actually, i think you owe us 2 links, one for Canada, and a second for the US.

laugh
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: New Album - 05/30/12 08:14 PM
Are you going to the Seattle concert in November or wait for them to roll through Vancouver on the 2nd leg of the tour?
Posted By: SBrown Re: New Album - 05/30/12 10:24 PM
Going to try for Van but hopefully they play in Victoria soon.
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: New Album - 05/31/12 07:56 PM
If Rush play in Victoria, the Maritimer's will be rioting frown
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: New Album - 05/31/12 08:10 PM
Geddy Lee is a HUGE baseball fan. He takes in Jays games all the time (seats behind the plate) What better way to rep that album than during the Jays home game against Washington that night and television broadcast.
Posted By: Murph Re: New Album - 06/04/12 12:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Rock_Head

Nah, we are just going to go to see them in Montreal in August. That is about as close as they ever get to us.

Road trip!!!!
Posted By: fredk Re: New Album - 06/06/12 09:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Murph
Originally Posted By: Rock_Head

Nah, we are just going to go to see them in Montreal in August. That is about as close as they ever get to us.

Road trip!!!!

Ya gonna sail up the St. Lawrence in your Hobbie?
Posted By: Murph Re: New Album - 06/07/12 11:59 AM
Excellent idea. Although the length of that trip would be equal to roughly half an Atlantic Ocean crossing in waters that have a reputation as being just as stormy and I'd be in an 11'x5' boat with no shelter or significant cargo room for provisions, but hey, maybe Neal Peart would be impressed with my pilgrimage to see them and write a book about me.
Posted By: BobKay Re: New Album - 06/07/12 02:14 PM
Originally Posted By: Murph
Excellent idea. Although the length of that trip would be equal to roughly half an Atlantic Ocean crossing in waters that have a reputation as being just as stormy and I'd be in an 11'x5' boat with no shelter or significant cargo room for provisions, but hey, maybe Neal Peart would be impressed with my pilgrimage to see them and write a book about me.

Rush fan attempts watery pilgrimage! Disappears! Neal Peart inspired to write book: The History of Irish Naval Disasters.
Posted By: Murph Re: New Album - 06/07/12 02:39 PM
"The History of Irish Naval Disasters." published in Ireland for the scholastic system under its alternate title...
"Whiskey. Turns out it's flammable."
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: New Album - 06/07/12 11:29 PM
LOL Murph! Very good.
© Axiom Message Boards