Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bridgman Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/10/20 10:51 PM
Posted By: MMM Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/24/20 08:11 PM
No. I didn't know either.
Posted By: rrlev Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/25/20 02:58 AM
Ok Bridgman ...
What didn't you know and when did you know you didn't know it!
How many knew you didn't know and when did you find out how many knew you didn't know you knew it.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/25/20 03:15 AM
I knew it but now I am drawing a blank.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/25/20 05:52 AM
Same thing happened to me. Once, I woke up startled that the answer to everything had come to me, but then I forgot it. Terrible loss.
As long as you know that, this doesn't matter.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/26/20 03:52 PM
Ha!

Twat es twam. (Translation from Sanskrit ... This is that)
Posted By: MMM Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/27/20 02:39 AM
Its like a fantastic line from Douglas Adams..

it's times like this that I wish I had listened to what my mother told me when I was young.

What did she say?

I don't know, I never listened.
LOL... I posted this (about Bill Mumy of Lost In Space fame being part of the group that produced the song "Fish Heads") back when the forum SW was acting up... it created a blank post which then later disappeared.

I re-posted (this time the post included actual words) but that post didn't get anywhere near as much attention as this one. There's probably a lesson in there.
Posted By: brendo Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 05/31/20 07:26 PM
I've had the same problem after posting it tells me I need to be Admin. To do so. On some attempts.
© Axiom Message Boards