Axiom Home Page
Posted By: hk900plus The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 01:17 AM
The Band, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell.....Will leave you helpless......breathless....
And very very awed.

Canadians you say.......imagine.

Tom
Posted By: SirQuack Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 03:19 AM
Funny you mention this DVD, I just borrowed it tonight from my Brother-in-law. Your forgot Clapton, Dylan, etc.....
Posted By: bugbitten Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 03:31 AM
Is it worth the DVD Audio? Or just the CD or DVD?
Posted By: oz350z Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 10:02 AM
Had some company over on Friday night and ran through it with them. They were absolutely blown away. I have watched it many many times and never tire of it. You also forgot to mention Ronny Hawkins, The Staple Singers, Emmy Lou Harris, Van Morrison, Neil Diamond and Doctor John. I can only speak for the DVD because that is all I have. But it is absolutely essential. When I bought mine their was a mail in offer inside the DVD for a 5 CD set which must contain unreleased stuff because I think my vinyl copy was only three albums. If you have not seen this you must get it. It is rock and roll history.
oz
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 04:03 PM
Funny, I just purchased this DVD a couple of weeks ago for $9.99 CDN. A friend of mine has been raving about this DVD for a while. I didn't realize they (The Band) were all such great musicians. Definitely worth adding to your collection!
Posted By: hk900plus Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 05:46 PM
Sirquack...Didn't forget....read last line of inital post. Bugbitten...have only seen the live dvd....great buy.

Posted By: koiman Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 06:48 PM
I can't seem to locate this DVD where can i find it.
Thanks
Posted By: bugbitten Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/18/05 07:48 PM
Tower Records

Posted By: pizoni Re: The Last Waltz@moist eyes - 07/29/05 12:12 AM
I've got mine from ebay.
I was amazed!
Regards,
Octavian
© Axiom Message Boards