Axiom Home Page
I was very disappointed that the only dates announced so far are 3 nights in NYC. Has anyone heard if they are considering adding other cities to the tour? I talked to my brother to let him know the wife and I would be up for my mothers birthday. My brother said it's too bad your coming up on the 13th. Cream is going to be at Madison Square Garden on the 24th, 25th, 26th. I said now you tell me.
Bummer
oz
Not much of a tour if it's only 3 nights in NY. Pretty cool that they're getting back together, though!
Yeah, I think it would be great to see them. They have all been very active all along. So I would think they would be very tight even though they have not played together lately.
Jack Bruce has a very good working band right now that includes Vernon Reid on guitar. Ginger Baker's group a few years back won Best Jazz Recording for one of their cd's.

Well maybe they will add some dates. I really thought when I first heard about this that it was going to be a tour. I guess it must have been wishful thinking
oz
© Axiom Message Boards