Axiom Home Page
Posted By: viscera912 audition San Bernardino County, South LA - 03/15/06 05:42 PM
Hello everyone,

I noticed there was a post a couple months ago re: orange county/inland empire audition and some people offered their setup for audition. I perused the list of California auditioners and I didn't run into anyone that may be a little closer to where I am at, so I thought I would post and see if I could hook up with someone. I live in Loma Linda, CA, and would be willing to drive about 2 hrs 1-way for audition, I am interested in M80's QS8 vp150 and 500 sub, however, I am just itching to hear Axiom speakers so someone with M60's would be just fine with me. I am currently a student at Loma Linda University getting a doctorate degree in Physical Therapy graduating this June. My fiance and I are currently building a home and I am looking to buy the Epic 80-500 setup.

From all the good posts here and other forums, I can't wait to listen to some Axioms. Thank you for your responses and hope to get to listen some time!!

Jason
Welcom Jason,

Congrats on your new home and soon to be wife.

There are lots of CA people around these parts, many of them are not on the audition list. Hopefully they will jump in here for you....

good luck on your future, that is a great career.
I'm in West LA. I've got M60ti's, VP150, QS8's, and a Hsu VTF-2 sub. I'm more than happy to host an audition if you're interested.

Well, I'm in SoCal. Chino, to be exact. But I only have the M40s and don't know if those will give you a fair representation of the M80s.
hello! thanks for the offer to host, spiffnme has offered an audition so I will probably go and take a listen there. thank you so much for your willingness, mr st patguy...don't have too much fun tomorrow!!!

of course if someone has M80's in the area I would still love to audition those too!!

happy st pats day
In reply to:

mr st patguy...don't have too much fun tomorrow!!!

Thanks, Jason. I'll do my best to stay out of trouble.
In reply to:

Thanks, Jason. I'll do my best to stay out of trouble.

Keeping away from the strip joints is a good start...
How do these rumors get started anyway???
Very funny. . .
I thought it was... I've never been to one, so what do I know.
In reply to:

I've never been to one, so what do I know.

Sure. . .
In reply to:

sure. . .

Posted By: pmbuko Re: audition San Bernardino County, South LA - 03/17/06 01:59 PM
Take the man at his word. I believe he's never been to a strip joint. That doesn't mean the strippers haven't visited him.
You CA guys have to much fun...If you ever make it to Iowa, I'll take you to some real strip joints.
In reply to:

Take the man at his word. I believe he's never been to a strip joint. That doesn't mean the strippers haven't visited him.

You know me too well, Peter. Let's get this straight. You're right on one account, wrong on the other.

Is that clear enough? hehe...

HAHAHAHHA i just drove in to south cali yesterday and of course had to check up on my post, and wow, i like where this post is going...ya know the funny thing is ive only been to 1 joint like that and it was a batchelors party in IOWA. that jt was um, how do you say, full nudity and not just topless, so um yea we are done with this reply because my luck my fiance will read this and crucify me!!!!!

So did you ever get a chance to audition the speakers? Curious minds...
i just got in a couple of days ago, so as soon as I get all settled and figure out my new rotation schedule i'll be in contact c spiffnme and go from there! i can't wait!!!
If it was full nude, it had to be either "Big Earls", "The Lumber Yard", or "Beach Girls". in Des Moines. There might be more, as it has been some time since I've hung in those places.
© Axiom Message Boards