Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (MarkSJohnson), 107 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,434 Topics
415,519 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18030
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11588
MarkSJohnson 11375
Meanwhile On Facebook
Page 101 of 101 < 1 2 99 100 101
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#415451 - 11/11/15 10:07 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: medic8r]
Ya_basta Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Sitting down somewhere
smile

#415467 - 11/13/15 10:54 AM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: Ya_basta]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
Fred, I don't think that the pot part holds much interest for Mark. Cam wrote "brownies," and that's the only word Mark saw.

Having Mendocino friends who know what they're doing (he's a botanist, she's a master chef), I have had pot everything from candy to Marinara. They may not all have been great, but pot salmon sounds like a tough sell.

It's kinda hard to mask it's taste in foodstuffs. It's much easier in confections and baked goods.

Just to keep the Forum clean, yes, it is medically legal where I live. And yes, it IS a bummer to have to steal it from patients to get it. Good thing one of the two clinics in the entire state is only 3 miles from my house! I'm kidding! It's 5 miles.

#415468 - 11/13/15 12:08 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: medic8r]
Ken.C Offline
shareholder in the making

Loc: NoVA
Yeah, but if you pick the ones that really need it, they're really easy to knock over and take it from, right?

#415470 - 11/13/15 03:43 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: BobKay]
fredk Offline
axiomite

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By SqBobGodPants
Fred, I don't think that the pot part holds much interest for Mark. Cam wrote "brownies," and that's the only word Mark saw.

Having Mendocino friends who know what they're doing (he's a botanist, she's a master chef), I have had pot everything from candy to Marinara. They may not all have been great, but pot salmon sounds like a tough sell.

It's kinda hard to mask it's taste in foodstuffs. It's much easier in confections and baked goods.

Just to keep the Forum clean, yes, it is medically legal where I live. And yes, it IS a bummer to have to steal it from patients to get it. Good thing one of the two clinics in the entire state is only 3 miles from my house! I'm kidding! It's 5 miles.

So pot vichyssoise is out then?

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!

#415471 - 11/13/15 03:53 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: fredk]
pmbuko Offline

Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
pot kettleblack?

#415485 - 11/14/15 11:30 AM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: pmbuko]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
Ken: Thanks for giving away my M.O. Now the people with crutches are gonna see me coming.

Fred: That's even grosser than pot salmon. You're on a streak.

Peter: Band name! (Or maybe for just when you record with Danger Mouse.)

Cam: I can't run like I used to, but how fast can you make that thing go?

Edited by SqBobGodPants (11/14/15 11:33 AM)

#415492 - 11/15/15 09:13 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: BobKay]
pmbuko Offline

Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
Originally Posted By SqBobGodPants
Peter: Band name! (Or maybe for just when you record with Danger Mouse.)

Two bands already have a song by that name. I don't want to water down my brand.

Pot Kettle Black -- Tilly and the Wall
Pot Kettle Black -- Wilco

#416204 - 01/03/16 12:27 AM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: pmbuko]
fredk Offline
axiomite

Loc: Canada
I found this amazing site and decided to make Taze Fasulyeli, Firikli Bulgur Pilavi and Kofte (meatballs) tonight:

The bulgar pilaf is made with bulgar and freekeh, a green wheat that has been roasted, which gives it a unique smoky nutty flavor. It is flavoured with chopped onions and tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. The freekeh really carries this dish.

It was served with a yogurt, mint and cucumber sauce which really complements the smokiness of the freekeh.

There are other spectacular looking dishes on the site I'm dying to try.

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!

Page 101 of 101 < 1 2 99 100 101

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.