AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Greg's pseudo-HT room
Who's Online
2 registered (J. B., a401classic), 56 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13354 Members
11 Forums
23036 Topics
407364 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17828
pmbuko 16307
SirQuack 13353
CV 11362
MarkSJohnson 11030
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Dolby Atmos and audio drop outs by michael_d @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

I have an Oppo BDP-93 and I use a Dennon 4311 for a pre-amp. 9.2 PLZ set up. So far, every BR disk we have watched had some sort of audio issue. Either complete momentary drop outs, clicks, or other oddities. I just don't have the patience to sur
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: In wall wiring by michael_d @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

When I built my home, I ran comm and audio cables everywhere. The plan at the time, was to have a "whole home audio" system. Well anyway, I did a lot of research on this, cause it's a log house, and there's no fixin' it later option availab
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Fabric for room treatment by Socketman @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Yeah they are hung a bit crooked but they still work. I don't own a level and this whole house is crooked, even the toilet leans to the right. The material came from Fabric.com in the US and the quality is excellent and cost half what I would have
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by TroyD @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Oh Crap let me re-word this mess , to a nicer mess .... I never caught that but, it was on Canuck Audio I saw it too ... It looks in good shape though and said hardly used and he just bought it as a substitute until the Brystons arrive. Speaker of wh
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 08:37 AM

I am sorry. These delays, as I was told by Andrew and then Ian earlier this week when I was at Axiom, was that they blame my post near the beginning of this thread, for why it is taking so long. More will be revealed in time...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.