Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (Ken.C, brendo), 45 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,218 Topics
411,167 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11198
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Contemplating upgrade by brendo @ 34 minutes 43 seconds ago

All of Axioms speakers sound similar The floor standers deliver more boom than the book shelves. I started with M3s those baby's will surprise you the one 6.5 driver really booms. I found that they went deeper than my M22s, maybe the width of the cab
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Today at 01:09 PM

We purchased an extra sheet of 1/8" birch veneer we put on the inside of the doors. Polys are now installed and waiting for filler to dry for sanding and touchups. I'm not sure how I'll be able to quantify the difference (likely small) they ma
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new receiver? by nickbuol @ Today at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By oakvillemattA friend put this new technology into perspective. The VAST MAJORITY of the people in north america do not go out any buy blue-ray or DVD disks. They are happy to watch TV via Cable/Satellite and stream from Netfl
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered my M60s... Need Owner Reviews & Feedback by DigitalGrit @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

If your 'mis-spent' youth was anything like mine, then I think I'll enjoy the M60s. Glad I made that choice. Thanks for the review!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Been a while by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Welcome back my brotha to the west...
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Quality (Price not important): M60/80 vs... by bridgman @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

I ended up going with non-HP, based on the response curves seeming to be flatter in the low end at the SPLs I usually frequented. Need a pair of HP's to be sure I did the right thing though. Sigh.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by INANE @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

As a user I think Win 10 is great, as a SA I'm not sure yet.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by onn @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Belated Happy Birthday Tom and Adrian.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.