AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
4 registered (J. B., craigsub, alan, Ken.C), 38 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23106 Topics
408534 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17867
pmbuko 16326
SirQuack 13356
CV 11408
MarkSJohnson 11079
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by Ken.C @ 21 minutes 18 seconds ago

So Gene runs AVS now, too? Or did they give him mod rights for some godforsaken reason?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by oakvillematt @ Today at 06:06 AM

Greatness never fades from memory. Thankyou Alan for all the work that you have done to make us all that much more informed. Though you might be one year older, you are one year wiser. Happy Birthday today and many more to come.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Office sound system retrofit by oakvillematt @ Today at 06:00 AM

in my opinion, going mono is just generating a background noise into a room. You loose so much of the sound stage experience that it hardly seems worth upgrading. All an upgrade will do is make it louder. Second. The way that your ear is designe
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by CV @ Today at 01:18 AM

Even though I have no great need for it, I'd love to buy one at some point. Looks like a fun system. Since my living space is already Axiomed out, where I'd get the greatest benefit is taking it outside, but I'm sure the optional battery pack can't b
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Sent you a text Is that your cell?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: front height channels by theskins @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

I have, switching between rear surrounds and front heights several times ( I have 4-QS8's) I have noticed subtle differences ,nothing major and only during certain scenes...my room is a bit challenging to say the least,but IMO it is hard to beat a g

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.