Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (wschwartz), 24 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,385 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,238 Topics
411,664 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17936
pmbuko 16359
SirQuack 13357
CV 11476
MarkSJohnson 11220
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lark called NetFlix by Serenity_Now @ Today at 05:11 AM

I found an article which suggests season 2 onward is 4k in house of cards. Try season 2. Netflix is sneaky like that. They also call an entire show a netflix original series if they release a new season on Netflix..... Like they did for "Tra
Jump to new posts Re: ELAC speakers by Serenity_Now @ Today at 04:57 AM

He bailed when Onkyo took over Pioneer. I havent heard his high end designs, but the Pioneers were pretty lackluster. Here he is talking about his move to ELAC and his new designs. Sales call podcast.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: T.V. Stand for VP180 by brendo @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

I have a V.P.160 and used these forums for a guide in my placement. Started with the T.V. on top, The packing foam that comes with the Speakers is fantastic as it's large enough to accommodate most T.V. bases. And won't scratch your beautiful speaker
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by EFalardeau @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Yes. Thanks. Looks easy enough to implement on my side. I had forgotten a VERY important UPnP question. a) Are you planning to support SetNextAVTransportURI from day 1? b) Which formats will be available day 1? DSF? FLAC? M4A? c) Can you steam mu
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE by Ian @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Hi eman, We had thought about having a place for selling products on our forum but in the end we decided against it because we had no way to ensure anything about the transaction went smoothly and people would legitimately feel that we should as the

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.