AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (Ken.C, exlabdriver), 38 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,374 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,177 Topics
410,007 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17899
pmbuko 16341
SirQuack 13357
CV 11454
MarkSJohnson 11154
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by oakvillematt @ 23 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Nashvegas Rocks Great questions. So does this mean I couldn't stream spotify on my wifi and be connected to my axiom air at the same time? That question is not as simple to answer. The AA can make it's own network if there i
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Is ANYBODY streaming music through their AVR? by tomtuttle @ Today at 01:03 PM

You guys are great. I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me. Matt, thank you for the pictures. It looks like the Synology solution really works well for you.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Room tuning for beginners (like me) by Serenity_Now @ Today at 12:42 PM

That's exactly what I thought and expected. I just wasn't sure if Andrew meant the use of soundproof strategies was detrimental in some way. I chose to do it so my furnace and laundry nearby wouldn't be a bother.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Samsung or LG TV? Which is better? by Worfzara @ Today at 08:29 AM

I have a 60" LG plasma that is 2 years old and a 50" LG plasma that is 7 years old (I also have an Epson projector on a 135" screen). I like LG and I love Plasma (sad that technology is no longer available). Both my LG's are 720p (th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 06:24 AM

That's awesome, Doc! I remember MY excitement, and your system is well beyond mine!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Still exists in 10.10.4.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.