Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
4 registered (MarkSJohnson, jmone, medic8r, Ajax), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,434 Topics
415,525 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18030
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11588
MarkSJohnson 11376
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by nickbuol @ Today at 02:53 PM

I hate it when "responsible" companies do irresponsible things... Such as sending out mass emails offering a discount and some product updates, and then putting a single Q&A at the bottom that is 180 degrees opposite of what the whole
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday x 2 by Ya_basta @ Today at 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By MarkSJohnsonHappy Birthday, guys! What he said.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! by DrStrangeQuark @ Today at 11:23 AM

I've found another solution that works pretty well. I put photos that I would like to post to the boards up on an account at Google Photos. The service is free, easy to use, virtually unlimited, and has some nice organization features built in. Wh
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using non-Axiom stands for QS8's? by DrStrangeQuark @ Today at 10:51 AM

Mojo, Nice!! I'm welding custom ceiling hangers for 4 qs8's (surround/rear) and 2 m2's (front height). qs8's are at 45 degrees, m2's at 30. Powdercoat is next (won't do that myself).
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: It's Andrew's (Murph) birthday today! by CV @ Today at 12:40 AM

Happy Birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Fire! by a401classic @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

I haven't watched network evening news in a while, but the fires made 2nd page news here in Atlanta. Stay safe.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.