AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
3 registered (onn, MarkSJohnson, fredk), 38 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13364 Members
11 Forums
23098 Topics
408397 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17858
pmbuko 16323
SirQuack 13356
CV 11401
MarkSJohnson 11072
Meanwhile On Facebook

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Monday morning grin! (y)

Time to hang up our skis . . . and rock our M22-in-walls while we wait for the m...

󾠔 It's the end of a long, long era at Axiom today. Brent Tombari is retiring fr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 3 minutes 17 seconds ago

Not Mom's....that was last week when I took down her shed and brought it all to the dump! Today I just actually got to spend some time this afternoon in my workshop! J and I just got in from a nice steak dinner. It was a good day. I didn't even
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by fredk @ 30 minutes 12 seconds ago

First off, I got Bob to post all serious like so... I win! The article is not at all about stuff or suffering, but rather how we approach life and death. We live in a world of stuff. Stuff breaks, buy more stuff. Why is his stuff better than my s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by exlabdriver @ Today at 06:00 PM

I have 4 Axiom subs & 13 Axiom speakers in total & I live in Canada. Am I over the world's personal consumption ration?? Who made that study - that wonderful, stalwart & unbiased organization known as the United Nations?? They hate us
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by a401classic @ Today at 05:20 PM

Oh good. Not too late... Mark must still be at mom's. Happy Birthday, Mark!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by exlabdriver @ Today at 05:12 PM

I just read the S&V article - great insight on subs in general & Axiom's philosophy on designing & building subs. Perhaps that's why they sound so darn good - to me anyway... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by BobKay @ Today at 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the moment we cease to exist.ö There they go, dissing seria
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by BobKay @ Today at 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: fredkôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the mo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by craigsub @ Today at 04:37 PM

DSQ - That was not only a terrific post, the link to Andrew's interview made for a good read. Thank you!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by BobKay @ Today at 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By: BobKayAnd that doesn't include you guys and your "Mommy?" Edit: "Mumsie" You and your teenybopper speak. I thought I had either seen (or thought of) most possibl
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by exlabdriver @ Today at 04:08 PM

Thankfully the AVS Moderator has heeded my request & has shut down that nonsense - until the next time. I think that the OP was a bit surprised to see what he had created. It's amazing what controversy that a couple of long-winded posters wit
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by BobKay @ Today at 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHAHAHAHA! Ahhhhhh! Make me all nostalgic, why dontchya? (Truth be told, after playing summers (when the college gigs died) as a '50's band, my brush with nostalgia forever ended. Remember when there used to be &qu
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 03:43 PM

HAHAHAHA!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayAnd that doesn't include you guys and your "Mommy?" Edit: "Mumsie" You and your teenybopper speak.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by BobKay @ Today at 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpAndrew can be such a dick. I'm unaware of any Mark's on the forum, so welcome and happy birthday! Especially any Mark who wouldn't show up on his birth
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by BobKay @ Today at 03:33 PM

And that doesn't include you guys and your "Mommy?" Edit: "Mumsie"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpAndrew can be such a dick. I'm unaware of any Mark's on the forum, so welcome and happy birthday! Especially any Mark who wouldn't show up on his birthday to receive the well-wishes fro
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by DrStrangeQuark @ Today at 03:29 PM

Apple makes the best lawnmowers, bar none. I have never seen a mower with better fit or finish than my Retina iLawn pro. Edit: Just scrolled up and saw that MSJ made the same joke. Great minds.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone heard from Murph? by BobKay @ Today at 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: MurphHa. Bob provided one already but I find it hard to believe that so many people here would do so many unmentionable things. Hold the presses! I thought everything I wrote was unmentionable. I'm losin' it. Now I've got
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by BobKay @ Today at 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpAndrew can be such a dick. I'm unaware of any Mark's on the forum, so welcome and happy birthday! Especially any Mark who wouldn't show up on his birthday to receive the well-wishes from everyone and thank them pr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone heard from Murph? by Murph @ Today at 03:17 PM

Ha. Nice to see someone missed me. Thanks! As Mark said, work became nuts after we were bought out completely buy our major shareholder, Bell Canada. We went through the usual process of "right sizing" (What an obnoxious term that is!) a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by DrStrangeQuark @ Today at 03:15 PM

Craig -- I think it is probably a fair historical statement that Axiom subs are less often paired with non-Axiom speakers. In other words an Axiom sub owner has a high likelihood of also being an Axiom speaker owner, whereas there are other manufact
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: JohnKKen, Consumer Reports has their mower test results in the May issue. The Hondas are top-rated with several Toros close behind. The Honda you linked(and now bought)was given a "Best Buy"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Record Store Day! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 03:04 PM

What do record stores keep a record of?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 03:00 PM

Andrew can be such a dick. I'm unaware of any Mark's on the forum, so welcome and happy birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: fredkôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the moment we cease to exist.ö
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.