Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
4 registered (craigsub, Jac, oakvillematt, 7800), 22 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,203 Topics
410,768 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17924
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11464
MarkSJohnson 11187
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: looking for local owners. by Jac @ 5 minutes 44 seconds ago

Hi John, and thanks for the advice I will check. Jac.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Pleasently surprised by 7800 @ 24 minutes 23 seconds ago

Great to hear your thoughts on the QS8's. I know what you mean about the disappearing act. Until last spring I was using Paradigm ADP190's with monitor series towers and center with identical drivers and I thought they blended well. I now have 2 QS8
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by Socketman @ Today at 03:24 PM

I am sincerely curious as to why so many people hate on Win8. What is it that you don't like about it. I updated my laptop last nite, went off without a hitch and honestly so far I don't care for the edge browser but I will give it some time. Rant
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Good Times by BBIBH @ Today at 02:50 PM

Bump....anyone with updates?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by BlueJays1 @ Today at 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By fredkHey Bluejays, is this a full OS or just an upgrade? I would like to install in in a VM to play for a while before I upgrade. Hmm, If I installed my home premium in a VM and then up graded it... As long as it lets me upgra
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by BBIBH @ Today at 07:26 AM

Monday was a holiday for most of Ontario, so you should have better luck Tuesday onwards.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by fredk @ Today at 01:08 AM

Very cool! Looks like its a full on ISO creator that gives access to Win10 Professional as well. I can set this up in a licensed VM at work for evaluation.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by fredk @ Today at 12:59 AM

Hey Bluejays, is this a full OS or just an upgrade? I would like to install in in a VM to play for a while before I upgrade. Hmm, If I installed my home premium in a VM and then up graded it... As long as it lets me upgrade an unlicensed install,
The Water Cooler
I thought it was OK, but not exceptional. I'll have to give it another listen.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: looking for local owners. by JohnK @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Hi, Jac; welcome to Axiom. First, in the "Hearing Things" forum check the beginning of the Audition post for a list of owners in BC who've indicated a willingness to host an audition(some may no longer be active). You might try making cont
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SBrown @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

It's just a link to configure your Air, its not shipping yet.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts looking for local owners. by Jac @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Hi Everyone, new to this and looking for someone local to me that would let me audition there speakers. I am looking at the 80-500-180 HT system in 7.2.4. I am in the Langley area of Vancouver BC. Thx
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I originally missed hearing Prom 4, but belatedly listened and was rewarded with an excellent performance of Beethoven's monumental choral Symphony No.9 by the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. Still available for 14 days here .
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Pleasently surprised by Socketman @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I recently added some QS8's to replace my QS4's though I was not expecting there would be much of a difference at the lower listening levels I tend to use. After watching a few movies with them I have realized that they blend so much better than my 4
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Roger Waters- Amused to Death - Re-release 2015 by Lampshade @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

This review is for the fans. Roger Waters' solo albums are not enjoyed by everyone. I'm in the middle of my first listen. There a lots of surprises around every corner....awesome!!!!! I won't tell you what just happened!! No spoilers. This is magn
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by BlueJays1 @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Windows 10 is the best to date IMO. It is a great operating system. Don't wait for the "get windows icon" taskbar thingy. The easiest and fastest way to get windows 10 is from here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by fredk @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Service packs are just roll-ups of a bunch of smaller releases. They'll still do that for the professional/enterprise crowd. SP1 is usually the point of stability for a new OS release. Alternatively it would be a 10.1 or 10.2 release.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The CV Date Report by fredk @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

You could always ask.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

At this point, its probably hangover he's having.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by Mojo @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By craigsubBlatisi:2. I posted the quote from the owner's manual to clarify whether or not the amps had an "auto stand by" mode. They do. Craig, I don't think the new amps have a standby feature. If they do, it's not desc
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

I'll have what he's having.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The CV Date Report by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

That sounds right.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by CV @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

It sounds like they won't be doing service packs going forward, but rather continuous smaller updates.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Wait what? They are shipping already? Had I known that I would have jumped on the Kickstarter. The fact that I wouldn't get this thing until after summer was just another thing against it.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by blatisi @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

I will post what ended up causing this, when I finally get in touch with support. I have been calling, but I have not been able to contact them as of yet.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.