Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (Kevin1), 40 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,379 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,193 Topics
410,647 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17920
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11184
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by MarkSJohnson @ 07/29/15 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By BobbyAnd WTH business do you have even posting here if you don't own, at the very least, a table saw collecting, rather than making dust, let alone thousands of more dollars of other unused stuff that lives close by. :::Runs aw
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By BobKay NOW he shows a picture. I re-read your posts and not once did I see the words "curve" or "arc." I hate you. :-) (Had to.) Hey Bob, the earth is not flat and not all tables are square. ... discuss...
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 04:15 PM

I don't know about 'money', but 'power' is split across more channels in an AVR. However the power is split also between two channels in the int-amp unless it is a dual monoblock design (unlikely). Both these units usually only have a single power su
Stereo
LOL, it is definitely another good reason to buy new speakers! I thought AVR amplifier split the same amount money to 6 channels instead of 2. So I am supposed to get better performance when spending the same bucks. That is not the case?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by BobGodPants @ 07/29/15 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By chesserooOriginally Posted By BobKayWhat about ripping your own "edge banding" and affixing it with Tite Bond Exterior wood glue and using filament tape to "clamp" it?" This was an idea that was brought
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By RockThanks guys for the response. I just bought NAD 356BEE and Marantz CD 6005 paired with the M22s. My room is 9*18 and one side wall and front wall with openings. Right now I set the speakers with Cardas placement and it works
Stereo
Thanks guys for the response. I just bought NAD 356BEE and Marantz CD 6005 paired with the M22s. My room is 9*18 and one side wall and front wall with openings. Right now I set the speakers with Cardas placement and it works fine. The bass is thin s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by Strider53 @ 07/29/15 05:58 AM

Mmmm....grilled cheese.... I'll second that as long as its' with crispy bacon!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.