Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
0 registered (), 49 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,216 Topics
411,136 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11196
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by Ken.C @ 08/26/15 07:21 PM

Oh thank god, I was afraid I was insane after reading some reviews of the Bison.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Quality (Price not important): M60/80 vs... by DigitalGrit @ 08/26/15 06:56 PM

So... here's a link to the page with the graphs of impedance, etc... http://www.axiomaudio.com/manuals/M60_Dual_Input.pdf Not sure if that says anything to you guys? Look the same pretty much?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by Socketman @ 08/26/15 03:40 PM

FWIW , I solder the wires before putting the banana plugs on. I use them for simplicity sake and they are as secure as the wires used inside the speaker. @SquareBob , I agree 100% with you and really kids should be on a leash when at someone else ho
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by 7800 @ 08/26/15 03:24 PM

You make some excellent points. I actually had a dust cap poked in by a toddler years ago so I learned that one can never be too careful. I also learned mother's don't like rope. You answered my following question. The speakers involved in this threa
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by Serenity_Now @ 08/26/15 03:20 PM

me likey.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by SqBobGodPants @ 08/26/15 01:05 PM

It's not often around here that one asks a direct question, and, after 3 valid responses, remains none the wiser. You know that it is never my intention to actually help anybody here (litigation issues), but I CAN fan the flames of confusion, and pre
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by tomtuttle @ 08/26/15 12:43 PM

LOVE Mirror Mirror. I shared my final bottle of an older vintage with friends recently. Just wonderful. I saw various vintages at my local shop yesterday in the $25-45 range, which is too much of an indulgence for me. Can't say I share the same e
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by Ken.C @ 08/26/15 06:54 AM

I've been trying a bunch of new beers, too. Deschutes Mirror Mirror was fantastic (as seen above) Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout I had was far, far too bitter for me. I could tell there were good flavors in there somewhere, but damned if I could
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.