AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
5 registered (Gary Vose Sr, Spoiler, Ian, exlabdriver, craigsub), 61 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23109 Topics
408622 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17869
pmbuko 16327
SirQuack 13356
CV 11413
MarkSJohnson 11081
Meanwhile On Facebook

Any roadies / concert lovers out there think this is as cool as I do?

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by michael_d @ 57 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonWe just watched the B-D of Unbroken. Makes me feel like a pitiful human being when I'm putting on a jacket to step out with the dog because the air is a bit chilly. Good movie. I watched the movie after reading t
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by exlabdriver @ Today at 02:03 PM

Boom: How can that be? I have it an good authority from a recent poster elsewhere that: 'Vp100 is horrible center btw' I too found that my VP100 did its job exceedingly well, especially considering its small form factor. There were none of the c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by exlabdriver @ Today at 01:50 PM

Sorry to hear about your woes. My wife & I are flying from the west coast & returning home by train. We're really looking forward to it... TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: World's largest Home Theater for sale on ebay by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 12:31 PM

Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M60 for centre channel- AT screen positioning by 69glamboy @ Today at 11:03 AM

Funny you say that. I've been in heated discussions at that site as of late. I'm a licensed industrial electrician by trade, close to 28 years in the racket. I try to promote a little safety for the DIY ers' and I get attacked sometimes like I am a s
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver on a budget by blackstar79 @ Today at 10:59 AM

I could probably manage with only 4 HDMI inputs and use a spliter. Gaming consoles, bluray, HTPC's add up and HTPC's don't play nice with splitters so the 4 would be enough if i limited a spliter to the gaming consoles
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Office sound system retrofit by oakvillematt @ Today at 09:02 AM

I see your point. Just wondering. Looking at his room dimensions there are options to mix both mono and stereo go get a better effect. I have one of these small 25w digital amps that has a line in + a line out. The amp was a whole whopping $30 an
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by oakvillematt @ Today at 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: IanI think you have hit the nail on the head. This is really about the audio performance, more so even than the convenience of use (which is still important). I can safely say the products you mentioned are not in the same cat
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by alan @ Today at 08:34 AM

Thanks for all the Birthday greetings from familiar forum members. I did have a great birthday dinner, thanks. Cheers, Alan
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Media Room by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Beautiful! Cat. I bet Mr. Turbo would let you move your chair if you asked real nice like. Well, unless he's a cat, in which case you'll feel right at home with the glare.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Samsung or LG TV? Which is better? by newf @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

It is certainly a preference thing. I personally can not look at a LCD anymore. I purposely bought a f8500 last year knowing that plasma's were being phased out and I was afraid my existing Panny Plasma would not make it to the time when affordable
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: front height channels by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

That is very interesting. I never would have thought it. I really need to do more reading up on the Dolby PLiiZ. I will have to see my Marantz AV7005 handles that mode when playing back items encoded in DTS as that seems to be the vast majority of
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: 432 Hz by CV @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: DrStrangeQuarkCV -- thanks for the original post. Hope that was interesting, although perhaps you knew most/all of it very well already! Ha ha, no. While I enjoy music, I've never learned anything about what goes into it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ 04/25/15 08:33 PM

DIY is a funny thing. Sometimes things go swimmingly, sometimes, well... I've done everything in this project at least twice and I'm still not done. I really lost interest in the latter part of the winter. Here's a picture of where I'm at now.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ 04/25/15 04:26 PM

Tom - Thanks. It's fun back to trying out a bunch of different speakers. The trip to Dwight will be fun - probably going to go with M100's and M50's - and maybe a center if Ian and Andrew want one checked out. Andrew looks like a real talent - can't
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Non-HT/audio products I like by CV @ 04/25/15 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttleI love my autoseal Contigo Travel mug. By far, the best of the many I've lost used over the years. I bought one of these for my dad back in the day, when you mentioned it. I don't think he ever really told me what he
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: On-Ceiling Speakers for Immersive Sound by eman @ 04/25/15 03:29 PM

I was thinking about buying some b-stock m2 and drill some holes on the side so I can use the ceiling bracket that came with the yamaha aw390 speakers . http://images.sonicelectronix.com/images/441814/main/nsaw390wh.jpg

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.