Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
3 registered (rrlev, SBrown, Hansang), 35 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,202 Topics
410,757 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17924
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11464
MarkSJohnson 11187
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SBrown @ 8 minutes 59 seconds ago

It's just a link to configure your Air, its not shipping yet.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts looking for local owners. by Jac @ 42 minutes 0 seconds ago

Hi Everyone, new to this and looking for someone local to me that would let me audition there speakers. I am looking at the 80-500-180 HT system in 7.2.4. I am in the Langley area of Vancouver BC. Thx
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Today at 10:17 PM

I originally missed hearing Prom 4, but belatedly listened and was rewarded with an excellent performance of Beethoven's monumental choral Symphony No.9 by the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. Still available for 14 days here .
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Pleasently surprised by Socketman @ Today at 09:22 PM

I recently added some QS8's to replace my QS4's though I was not expecting there would be much of a difference at the lower listening levels I tend to use. After watching a few movies with them I have realized that they blend so much better than my 4
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Roger Waters- Amused to Death - Re-release 2015 by Lampshade @ Today at 08:53 PM

This review is for the fans. Roger Waters' solo albums are not enjoyed by everyone. I'm in the middle of my first listen. There a lots of surprises around every corner....awesome!!!!! I won't tell you what just happened!! No spoilers. This is magn
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by BlueJays1 @ Today at 07:29 PM

Windows 10 is the best to date IMO. It is a great operating system. Don't wait for the "get windows icon" taskbar thingy. The easiest and fastest way to get windows 10 is from here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The CV Date Report by fredk @ Today at 04:46 PM

You could always ask.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Today at 04:45 PM

At this point, its probably hangover he's having.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by Mojo @ Today at 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By craigsubBlatisi:2. I posted the quote from the owner's manual to clarify whether or not the amps had an "auto stand by" mode. They do. Craig, I don't think the new amps have a standby feature. If they do, it's not desc
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday x 2 by SRoode @ Today at 12:42 PM

Hi Guys, Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm still around, just on the road a lot and super busy with work and the family. I did place an order on the Kickstarter program for a pair of Axiom Airs (one for me and one for my brother in law who turns
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Should I buy this? by Mojo @ Today at 12:39 PM

Yeah...I had those same thoughts. Thanks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with the down & out AVR? by Serenity_Now @ Today at 06:04 AM

E-cycle?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Gain levels on pro AVR and Pro amp by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

The input sensitivity of the crest is listed as 1V. This means 1V input will drive the amplifiers output to max. The Tascam is capable of 2V. You are good to go. Problems exist when the output prepro cannot deliver the rated input sensitivity of
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100v4 power handling by 7800 @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

I actually checked the LFR1100 product page and they have added the fact that both arrays are nom 4 ohm. I'm just annoyed about the lack of information on Axiom's website. These are their flagship speakers and no owner's manual, probably a wrong we
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by SqBobGodPants @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

What with you holding court AND enough liquor, I'm sure everyone will remember it as awesome. And see, I've already stopped mentioning the table.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Lol

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.