AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Greg's pseudo-HT room
Who's Online
2 registered (GJK, JBG), 50 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13354 Members
11 Forums
23038 Topics
407385 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17828
pmbuko 16307
SirQuack 13353
CV 11362
MarkSJohnson 11030
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts How good old north american stuff was made (video) by JBG @ 11 minutes 47 seconds ago

reminiscing on how good stuff was made.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1HMx3lW3A#t=29
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by oakvillematt @ 44 minutes 10 seconds ago

I have one of those too. My Toshiba 55". great TV for watching movies.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Surround Recommendations - QS8, M2, M22?? by oakvillematt @ 52 minutes 38 seconds ago

If you go into a movie theater circa 1990~2000 you can see the speakers hanging on the walls and get an idea as to how they are put together. The room that you are making isn't much different. The back row of people are very much like the back row
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: LLAP by fredk @ Today at 02:55 AM

Sad.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Dolby Atmos and audio drop outs by newf @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Yeah, don't bitstream = no Atmos
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Can someone update the product specs and maybe add a link to a manual. i would like more info on the mounting depth. Curious how they will fit in my backer boxes.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

I would be ok with exceptional low volume sound quality. I have heard a few portable units that really do belt it out, if only they sounded good all volumes. Bring it on... About that demo unit...?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Fabric for room treatment by Socketman @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

No worries fred, Bobs short reply speaks volumes He already poo poo'd my choice. I was in a hurry to get them up on the wall. The first ones I covered are covered by old bed sheets. I used thumbtack's so I can change if I find something that really
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

My room was creepy quiet with the insulation exposed, and then became the most echoing room I've ever heard when the double drywall went up.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Electronic House using Axiom image by fredk @ 02/27/15 07:45 PM

Those speakers do seem familiar...
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: In wall wiring by michael_d @ 02/27/15 10:58 AM

When I built my home, I ran comm and audio cables everywhere. The plan at the time, was to have a "whole home audio" system. Well anyway, I did a lot of research on this, cause it's a log house, and there's no fixin' it later option availab
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by TroyD @ 02/27/15 09:40 AM

Oh Crap let me re-word this mess , to a nicer mess .... I never caught that but, it was on Canuck Audio I saw it too ... It looks in good shape though and said hardly used and he just bought it as a substitute until the Brystons arrive. Speaker of wh

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.