Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
0 registered (), 57 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,368 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,137 Topics
409,173 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17881
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11437
MarkSJohnson 11106
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rotary Sub Installation - Niagara Falls by exlabdriver @ Today at 12:43 AM

Niagara is home to an installation of Rotary Subs. An attraction that is a must for guys like us: http://www.rotarywoofer.com/niagara%20fury%20index.html TAM
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100 amplifier suggestions by dakkon @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

I'm powering my LFR's with a Krell 300cx for the front drivers and a KVA 250a for the rear drivers. For what it's worth..
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Help me plan a trip to Montreal. by Adrian @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

If you do the Toronto trip, hit the aquarium...it's located very close to the base of the CN Tower/Skydome, it's pretty amazing. Also nearby is the historic Brewery District for doing some 'sampling' and having lunch. I'd suggest Mill St. Brewery as
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Over Ear Headphones by Socketman @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

So its summer and I like to listen to music while I walk the dog but ear buds just are not cutting it. I am looking for an over the ear headphone that is not too big and is decently light. I listen mostly to classic rock so the midbass the kick drum
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

For anyone following along, and buildng or planning to build, an hour a night plus every Saturday moves things along nicely without feeling too overwhelming. I'm starting to reach the point of just wanting to be done already. Burnout. Until now, I'
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Removing stickers before staining by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Fascinating. Thanks for the info on the lac beetle. Cool.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Blocking, eh? Kind of a distinguished honor to know your affect was real to someone. Better than the usual crickets I guess. I'm riding out the hump until some new blood joins. Kind of hard to learn with anyone when nothing is happening..... R
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ok, you got $12K to spend ...... by mrspeeed @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

TroyD, I wanted to comment on a point you made with Axiom pricing itself with the competition. I agree. I am in the same boat with you starting over and I am also doing a 7.2.4 with 4 in-ceiling speakers. A few years ago Axiom would have been my d
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday.... by Ken.C @ 05/25/15 04:49 PM

Well, you do have a rather ...particular clientele.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.