Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
5 registered (TheGayBobKay, Ken.C, exlabdriver, Socketman, a401classic), 88 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,449 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,364 Topics
413,696 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17994
pmbuko 16400
SirQuack 13360
CV 11547
MarkSJohnson 11293
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dead Rock & Roll Star Fantasy Bands by fredk @ Today at 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By BobKay... All of this was dictated to me by Fred. Good job. And here I was, all worried you'd screw it all up.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by TheGayBobKay @ Today at 08:23 PM

HEHEHE
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rock & Roll Star Death Pool by BobKay @ Today at 06:01 PM

Dan Hicks (Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks), at 74. I was such a fan of the 2 women singers, especially Naomi Ruth Eisenberg! I should Google her. Boy, we're not scoring here at all, at all.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking some amp advice for m80s by BobKay @ Today at 05:56 PM

You should reconsider. I hear that oboe players get a lot of action these days.
Home Theater
Oh, I know that they can customize it. I visited the Axiom shop in person almost exactly 1 year ago. GREAT experience. We talked about "un-skinned" on-wall M3s so that I could paint them to match the ceiling (I believe that this is a sta
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Brwsaw's Room Plan by Serenity_Now @ Today at 04:30 AM

If you keep your second row you may have to raise it up a bit. At 18" off the floor your eyes should be at just under the midpoint of the screen while seated in the first row. Do you like the smaller screen size? Might take a movie to get us
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts targeted by a state sponsored actor by davidkib @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Super Bowl 2016 Live Stream
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts problem will get even worse by moisesmi @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Super Bowl 2016 Live Stream
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts immediately and not worry about breaking things by davidkib @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Ireland vs Wales live Stream
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

The rear wall beckons... "Finish me....." Then a ring wraith shreek. Planning begins.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: VP150 Center Channel by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

I found the best setting for my center channel speaker was to put the side with the grill outwards to the room, rather than facing the wall. all joking aside, there really isn't any settings on the actual speaker per say to setup. I personally ha

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.