Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (brendo, real80sman), 70 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,401 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,280 Topics
412,546 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17967
pmbuko 16378
SirQuack 13358
CV 11521
MarkSJohnson 11247
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Got Tile? by real80sman @ 45 minutes 52 seconds ago

Lots of swearing trying to tile into that back corner. Being short sucks sometimes.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: LFR-1100's and assorted tests to be done by fredk @ Today at 09:40 PM

I'm looking forward to your review. It is interesting that Axiom has 'stuck to their guns' and gone for a much higher tuning for the EP350. It's all about tradeoffs I guess. FWIW, I have a 10 year old 350 and, for the money I paid at the time, hav
Home Theater
Oh ok, I haven't been keeping up. sry
Jump to new posts idea here is not to incubate startups by karenmillle @ Today at 07:53 PM

Gotham Awards 2015 Live Streaming
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a problem called Grounding by fredk @ Today at 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By oakvillematt... I can sit tight for the time being and just enjoy my music and TV with the old equipment that I have and wait for 2-3 years for Atmos and DTS-X to become common old school or die out replaced by something better
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Look what I gots! by fredk @ Today at 06:40 PM

New shop: Annit only costed $115.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Today at 06:36 PM

That's where I bought my grill. I dealt with his wife and was similarly impressed (not to be confused with similarly good) with the level of service. I'm still thrilled with my grill.
Jump to new posts Re: Which is a better setup? M22+Sub or M60+no-sub??? by solarrdadd @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

if you already own the speakers, have you not listened to them yet? or is this a case where you own the speakers and have not listened to them yet and that's what the IA is for? I'm just trying to make sure I understand everything. best of luck
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

We've again started watching the 6 Star Wars Blu-Rays last night with the first one - Episode IV. I had forgotten how good the remastered soundtrack is on this one. It's become a tradition here around this time of year leading up to the Holiday Sea

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.