You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Low dialog levels by aarons @ Today at 06:40 PM

I’m not sure I understand “playing with center image from the mains”? Can you elaborate?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Adding an Amp? by aarons @ Today at 02:37 PM

I don’t think it’s the equipment, rather setting adjustments I could be making.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M60v4 big difference over M60v1? by Adrian @ Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By brendoIt has been said you will find a difference, especially from the V1\V2 models. More refined sound, each model is an improvement from the last. Myself only have had V4 models so I wouldn't be able to help with what those di
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Network Stereo Receiver Advice by guillermo123 @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

I'm looking to purchase a new stereo receiver (with hdmi and network capabilities) to power my M22 v2 speakers (still going strong after 9 years!). I can only find two products that offer the features I will need: (1) the Onkyo tx-8270 and (2) the Pi
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Are larger amps worth it? by brendo @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Being your Anthem has true balanced outputs, you have nice XLRs hanging around. . I would go for it. Not only could you fill your awesome room with reference levels no worry. You'd finally have the piece of mind knowing you'd have to spend a whole
Forum Stats

15,224 Registered Members
15 Forums
23,998 Topics
424,075 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13567
CV 11677