Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (Socketman), 49 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,218 Topics
411,162 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11198
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered my M60s... Need Owner Reviews & Feedback by DigitalGrit @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

If your 'mis-spent' youth was anything like mine, then I think I'll enjoy the M60s. Glad I made that choice. Thanks for the review!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Been a while by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Welcome back my brotha to the west...
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new receiver? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Welcome back, by the way.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new receiver? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

DTS:X is a pretty exciting "concept" at this point. Nobody has actually heard it in a home theater (well, maybe some lucky millionaire somewhere), but it is object based immersive audio like Atmos. I've heard a lot of Atmos setups, and th
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Quality (Price not important): M60/80 vs... by bridgman @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

I ended up going with non-HP, based on the response curves seeming to be flatter in the low end at the SPLs I usually frequented. Need a pair of HP's to be sure I did the right thing though. Sigh.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered my M60s... Need Owner Reviews & Feedback by bridgman @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I have M60v4's - previous was M60ti's (in the home theater) and Ascend Sierra 1's. There are things I like about the Sierras and things I like about the M60v4's, still struggling to separate "differences in speakers" from "bookshelf
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Time for a new receiver? by Zarak @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Been away from the boards for a while...don't have the time I used to to keep up on here. Anyway, been thinking about a new receiver. I have a Onkyo SR-500 bought in 2003 (when I bought my Axioms!) I looked last year, but it sounded like it made s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Been a while by INANE @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

What a busy summer/year. Thought I'd drop by and say hi. Upgraded to my dream car. Sold the RX-8 and picked up a 97 Corvette. Been to the track and done some autocross with it. Need better tires but it's still a blast to drive.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by INANE @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

As a user I think Win 10 is great, as a SA I'm not sure yet.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by onn @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Belated Happy Birthday Tom and Adrian.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Cranking away (slowly) on the to do list. Blinds installed. Electrical panel cover finished and mounted (my!cabinetry!skills!suck!) The doors, the doors! (not- The Doors.) Don't you love 'em madly? I sure do. Turning out great. Still need to w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by SqBobGodPants @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

HBD, Adrian! What, Tom, you expect me to do it twice?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by SqBobGodPants @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

An evil friend of mine, OK, that's redundant, had been coercing me to check out Spotify. We speak about once a week (he lives in Utopia, TX), and he had been bringing this up for at least a month and a half. There's a reason I never did alcohol or dr
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by SqBobGodPants @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowAre they like this Bob? If so, the Sewells are twin and a fraction of the price. If you put a dab of anti ox in the cap, then screw it onto the wire, you are set for life. I used mine for 10awg no problems.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by St_PatGuy @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

LOL!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by St_PatGuy @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By tomtuttle We'd probably be in the same relative positions on the Ballast Point Sea Monster I enjoyed last night. Silky mouthfeel from the Oatmeal, but really boozy. Bitterness from both hops and roasted grain. One of my favor
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by St_PatGuy @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

Happy Birthday Tom and Adrian! Cheers! *clink*
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ajax @ 08/28/15 07:39 PM

Happy Birthday Guys.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 08/28/15 10:34 AM

Happy birthday, ladies :-p!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 08/28/15 09:39 AM

After watching a bunch of movies I can safely say the center channel is interacting with the AT screen audibly. I think the screen isn't an issue for db drop or frequency filtering so much, but creates a parallel surface to the front wall creating a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by nickbuol @ 08/28/15 09:33 AM

Here is Tom Turtle on his birthday... And for Adrian! Happy birthday guys!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Serenity_Now @ 08/28/15 09:26 AM

Happy Bday fellas.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 08/28/15 06:30 AM

Happy birthday, guys!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by MarkSJohnson @ 08/28/15 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By CVI never had a problem with the normal ones slipping out Missed one. Amateur.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by a401classic @ 08/28/15 06:14 AM

Happy Birthday, Tom And Adrian! Have a great day.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.