AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,373 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,176 Topics
409,958 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17898
pmbuko 16339
SirQuack 13357
CV 11454
MarkSJohnson 11150
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Driving speakers to clip?? by oakvillematt @ 06/23/15 07:02 PM

I have been following the thread by TroyD about his receiver and amp with the M80v3 speakers and clipping/distortion. I don't design amps or receivers or pre-amps, so I don't know the in's and out's of their workings. But I have managed to gain a f
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom, oh how you take advantage of us weak willed by Serenity_Now @ 06/23/15 06:35 PM

Welcome to the dual sub club. Fun times ahead for you!
Home Theater
Well done, Matt! Congrats. Looking forward to reading your review sometime.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Axiom, oh how you take advantage of us weak willed by oakvillematt @ 06/23/15 05:09 PM

The people at Axiom are so nice and kind they just make you feel like you are wrapped in a nice warm blanket while you spend every last cent with them. But in the end you have some wonderful sounding speakers. I don't even have my HT room ready and
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by tomtuttle @ 06/23/15 02:33 PM

I really fixated on those first two fun. albums at your suggestion. I still like many of the songs. But Nate's voice is starting to wear on me a little. Since I'm going to see him in a couple weeks, I'm listening to the last three Robin Trower alb
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 06/23/15 01:54 PM

OK, I'm gonna make this one REAL clear. If you don't like "fun.," forget it. If you do, they're on hiatus until... So you don't have to wait. Nate Ruess' solo effort was released last week. It's pretty much the 3rd album. IF YOU ALREADY LI
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 06/23/15 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By fredkOriginally Posted By BobKay... The new Muse is incredibly Musey. It's all the stuff you already liked, jacked up just a bit more; Led Zeppelin meets Queen meets Yes with bigger bottoms and waaay higher 16-track vocals... Y
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ordering Receiver Today -- Any Last Advice? by exlabdriver @ 06/23/15 12:18 PM

Yup, some of these virtual cockpits in people's basements can get pretty complex & expensive. I used to be a big Flight Sim fan at one time & actually built a software Labrador cockpit for it. I would actually practice my Instrument Rating
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by medic8r @ 06/23/15 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By michael_dI got the new Of Monsters and Men CD a couple weeks ago, Beneath the Skin. Listened to a few times, and find it quite enjoyable, and the recording quality is very good. If you liked their first CD, you should like their
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ordering Receiver Today -- Any Last Advice? by Hansang @ 06/23/15 05:26 AM

Exlabdriver, Very nice!! Nothing more to my question. I went from Marantz 8001, to 8002, then replaced it with Denon 3208, followed by 4520. The 8001 and 8002 could not be upgraded w/o taking it into an authorized reseller. Just a few years back,
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.