AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (Serenity_Now, oakvillematt), 34 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23108 Topics
408576 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17868
pmbuko 16326
SirQuack 13356
CV 11411
MarkSJohnson 11080
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by BobKay @ 04/19/15 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpAndrew can be such a dick. I'm unaware of any Mark's on the forum, so welcome and happy birthday! Especially any Mark who wouldn't show up on his birthday to receive the well-wishes from everyone and thank them pr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone heard from Murph? by Murph @ 04/19/15 03:17 PM

Ha. Nice to see someone missed me. Thanks! As Mark said, work became nuts after we were bought out completely buy our major shareholder, Bell Canada. We went through the usual process of "right sizing" (What an obnoxious term that is!) a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by DrStrangeQuark @ 04/19/15 03:15 PM

Craig -- I think it is probably a fair historical statement that Axiom subs are less often paired with non-Axiom speakers. In other words an Axiom sub owner has a high likelihood of also being an Axiom speaker owner, whereas there are other manufact
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/19/15 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: JohnKKen, Consumer Reports has their mower test results in the May issue. The Hondas are top-rated with several Toros close behind. The Honda you linked(and now bought)was given a "Best Buy"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Record Store Day! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/19/15 03:04 PM

What do record stores keep a record of?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/19/15 03:00 PM

Andrew can be such a dick. I'm unaware of any Mark's on the forum, so welcome and happy birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/19/15 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: fredkôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the moment we cease to exist.ö
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ 04/19/15 02:42 PM

Binged through Black Sails. It's definitely a 'just for the fun of it' show but it has so many interesting characters it gets its hooks into you. No pun intended. Note: No. This is absolutely nothing like Pirates of the Caribbean.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by craigsub @ 04/19/15 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: craigsub... It's more about what the product can do in one's system that matters... From a manufacturers point of view, I would think it is about who they are selling to. There are other things tha
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ 04/19/15 02:20 PM

CV - I heard a pair for about a half hour last week, and was impressed enough to order my own pair. Can't wait to get them!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Murph @ 04/19/15 02:17 PM

I may have been absent for a while but there is no way I will miss Mark's birthday. Of course that sounds pretty crappy to whomever else had a birthday while I was away. My apologies and happy birthday to you All!!
Stereo
Originally Posted By: cowskeleton... I have never heard Miles Davis like that before!Yum, Miles Davis.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by fredk @ 04/19/15 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnKKen, Consumer Reports has their mower test results in the May issue. The Hondas are top-rated with several Toros close behind. The Honda you linked(and now bought)was given a "Best Buy" designation. John. I'm su
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: World's largest Home Theater for sale on ebay by bridgman @ 04/19/15 01:36 PM

Wow... am I the only one who thinks the screen is a bit small relative to the sound system ? Or would there be a big transparent screen in front of everything ? Trying to figure out the surroundings -- looks like rows of gas-fired radiant heaters, s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by fredk @ 04/19/15 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: fredkôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the moment we cease to exist.ö
Hearing Things
I've still never heard electrostatic speakers. One of these days I need to broaden my horizons.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by CV @ 04/19/15 01:32 PM

It seems like it doesn't matter if we're ready for that moment or not. It's a moment we're guaranteed.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by fredk @ 04/19/15 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: craigsub... It's more about what the product can do in one's system that matters... From a manufacturers point of view, I would think it is about who they are selling to. There are other things than absolute output or perfor
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Record Store Day! by BobKay @ 04/19/15 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonBobK usually posts this on this day, but he's probably at a record store telling people what to buy. I forgot! I total missed it! Damn! Two-for-one! Damn!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by BobKay @ 04/19/15 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken.CHobbies are only to be discussed on these boards. No other boards are required. So right, Ken. Thanks for re-exposing the Forum Whore issue.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by BobKay @ 04/19/15 01:17 PM

Happy Patriot's Day, er, I mean, Birthday.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Thought of the day by BobKay @ 04/19/15 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the moment we cease to exist.ö And on which Islamic fundame
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Thought of the day by fredk @ 04/19/15 01:01 PM

ôRich people in the West, they have not touched dead bodies, fresh wounds, rotten things. This is a problem. This is the human condition. We have to be ready for the moment we cease to exist.ö
Home Theater
That's... something.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by craigsub @ 04/19/15 11:25 AM

Adrian - The invitation to Supergt24 is a genuine invite. Hopefully he will make it. There was a comment from someone in that thread that dismissed Axiom subwoofers as "no one considers them". Let's look at the EP-500. It's available for
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.