I bought a pair of M22ti's a few months ago. They're incredible speakers! Paired with my old Yamaha YST-SW60, they easily beat out their closest competition, the Energy C-3. But that Axiom/Yamaha combo was just the tip of the iceberg! Today I just bought the Hsu VTF-2 subwoofer. OH MY GOD! The Hsu was simple to set up. Within minutes I was listening to some of my favorite CD's with all new enjoyment! With the M22's taking care of the Highs and Mids, and the Hsu seemlessly filling in the low end, it's a really, and I mean REALLY impressive! I spent hours just sitting on my couch listening to music. I haven't done that in a really long time. If you have M22's and don't have a sub, or are currently looking for one, I can't recommend highly enough the Hsu VTF-2. It's like rediscovering your favorite music all over again!

As far as HT goes, I haven't watched a movie yet, but the sub came with a demo CD which has some low frequency tests on it. My entire apartment began vibrating! I'm sure the VTF-2 will handle all my movie needs without a hitch!