AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (JohnK), 26 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23106 Topics
408528 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17866
pmbuko 16326
SirQuack 13356
CV 11407
MarkSJohnson 11078
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Page 392 of 392 < 1 2 ... 390 391 392
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#411378 - 04/12/15 07:07 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
oakvillematt Offline
devotee

Loc: Oakville, Canada
I was on Netflix and watched the Parallels show. Thought it was a better try at the 'sliders' tv show from the late 90's, but it seemed like rather than a movie it was a first episode Pilot of a TV series than an actual movie. Good production value, but shy on content.

People are like a box of chocolates. It's hard to tell initially which ones are nuts.

#411453 - 04/17/15 12:51 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
Finished Daredevil on Netflix yesterday. It grew on me, but I was bored for quite a while. I think I'm in the minority, though. Other people I know who watched it didn't have that bump to get over. I will say that Vincent D'Onofrio really owned his role, and I've never really given much consideration to his acting.

I'm four episodes into Other Space on Yahoo! Screen, and it's great so far. From the mind of Paul Feig, creator of Freaks and Geeks. Here's hoping it gets picked up for more episodes at some point, because I think they could really go places.

#411509 - 04/19/15 04:44 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
CV Offline

The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness

Great documentary on Netflix about Studio Ghibli. It's easy to see where the magic in their films comes from.

I'll admit I haven't been the best fan, since I have a stack of their movies that I still haven't made time to watch, but this renews my interest, so I'll make an effort to fit them in.

Also, I finally watched my copy of Interstellar. Great audio all around, and certainly another showcase for LFE. And I probably liked the movie more this second time around. Not that I disliked it the first time.

#411534 - 04/19/15 02:42 PM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Binged through Black Sails.
It's definitely a 'just for the fun of it' show but it has so many interesting characters it gets its hooks into you. No pun intended.

Note: No. This is absolutely nothing like Pirates of the Caribbean.

#411579 - 04/21/15 03:29 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
CV Offline

You know, Deadbeat on Hulu is funnier than I was expecting.

#411580 - 04/21/15 06:21 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
a401classic Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Alpharetta, GA
Watched INCEPTION the other night. may have to watch it again (and again?) to figure out what level its at at any given point. Anyway, GREAT LFE - worth the rematch just to feel the floor move up and down again.

My HT

#411636 - 04/23/15 02:44 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
CV Offline

Originally Posted By: CV
You know, Deadbeat on Hulu is funnier than I was expecting.

Cat Deeley does a pretty good job in it, but I'm getting old. I look at her and think of her as a mature woman, so I think "older," but she's only a year older than I am. Where did my youth go?

Fresh Off the Boat is still keeping me entertained. The actors are all really good. I've always liked Randall Park (check out Dr. Miracles and Baby Mentalist if you want some off-the-wall fun). He and Hudson Yang anchor the show well, and the two younger brothers and Constance Wu round it out well. Constance Wu's master class in sitcom acting never fails to amaze me.

#411645 - 04/23/15 11:58 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: Murph]
michael_d Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Up yonder
Originally Posted By: Murph
Binged through Black Sails.
It's definitely a 'just for the fun of it' show but it has so many interesting characters it gets its hooks into you. No pun intended.

Note: No. This is absolutely nothing like Pirates of the Caribbean.

I love this series. Everything about is good, as far as I’m concerned. I really like how they attempt to make the show realistic to the time, and not just brain-dead BS.

I have had a new BBC series on the DVR for a while now, Intruders. Just started watching them. This show is a bit bizarre, but pretty good. I’m about four episodes into it, and still don’t really know what the heck is going on, and who the good guys or bad guys are.

#411674 - Yesterday at 04:43 AM Re: So what are you watching tonight? [Re: CV]
CV Offline

There are a lot of cameos in season 2 of Deadbeat that I wasn't expecting. Michael Ian Black's character is pretty good. It was nice to see Bodie from The Wire again. While I'm enjoying the show, when is Hulu going to renew Quick Draw for a third season? Come on, don't let John Lehr's dream die.

Page 392 of 392 < 1 2 ... 390 391 392

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.