With a couple of weeks of "absolutley nothing physical" recoup to stare down, I thought I'd visit the CD store on the first day I was allowed to drive (yesterday). It's only 3 miles from home, and in the same direction as my hospital, so I thought I was covered.

After going through every P-Touch labelled artist divider (2.5 hours) there was almost nothing I really wanted. And, I've got so much down time now, that I really wanted something(s).

I bought a couple of Camper Van Beethoven, since I haven't heard them in years. The previous owner had replaced one of the CD's with a compiliation of their own making. Since it was dark in the car, I couldn't see the "Memorex" logo on it when I slipped it in. By the 3rd track (Cat Stevens), I knew something was awry.

On another one of theirs acquired yesterday, they do a pretty cool cover of Status Quo's only hit, using violin for all the droning guitar parts on the orginal.
Thou shalt not take SquareBobGodPants in vain. If you ain't got the $$, we ain't goin' nowhere.