You definitely like to try out speakers. I am kind of lazy myself, I listened to some stuff at CC and BB and was not impressed, read a lot of reviews and said "Hell with it, if they suck I will send them back". I also went to a couple of "high end" shops but the prices and the attitudes were a real turn off. I wound up with the M80's and I actually boost the treble a little and my ears have yet to bleed, imagine that! I never noticed a problem with sibilance either. I think these are the best speakers I have ever heard personally, and would pull a Tharkun if I had the money. I guess the money factor was a issue for me, I can't justify spending more than 5 or 600 on a speaker no matter how good they are at this financial point in my life, and maybe never will anyway. Be sure to post and let us know what you wind up with, sounds like you will be pretty well informed. Thanks for the CD ideas too. I am making a list of cd's that people use to test music and am going to start buying or at least listening to a lot of new music I have never listened to before. There are so many different kinds of music and different artists in each category it is hard to just pick one at random and have it be something you like. Thanks for the ideas.

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's