You would probably be right about not hearing from me for a while if I didnt have to work for a living. I was a little disapointed when I got home yesterday because there was a door tag hanging from my door knob. I left work early because on the fedex tracking site they had an estimated delivery time of 4:30 pm. I got home at 1 pm and was too late. They tried to deliver my speakers at 9am. I had to wait until 5:30 for the truck to get back to the station to get them but I picked them up yesterday evening. By the time I got back home it was nearly 7 pm. Traffic was a nightmare! So I got a late start hooking them up. I was able to get my VP150 center and 2 M60's hooked up and gave them a spin. WOW! I was truely amazed with the clarity and volume they were cabable of. I will post more in a seperate thread detailing my set up and impressions once im complete. For now I am pretty impressed. And oh by the way...I am an inspector by trade so I am pretty good at spotting defects. I bought my speakers from the F.O. store and I could not find even the slightest blemish. Beautiful speakers! Mansfield beech with black covers.