Hi HansoS,

First of all, welcome! Congrats on the purchase of the M80s. I'm sure they will make the beginnings of a fine stereo set-up.

I have not heard any of those components, but I can offer my two cents. I own the Odyssey Khartago amp and am running it through my H/K receiver. Many guys here feel that there is little to no difference between SS amps, but I must say I really enjoy the sound of my Odyssey amp. Use it to power the front two channels while I'm watching/listening to multi channel sources. Paired with my Denon 2900 I get excellent two channel reproduction as well as 5.1 surround. Klaus is really easy to work with at Odyssey. He's more worried about finding the right solution for your needs rather than selling you the most expensive thing. Plus, if you decide to upgrade the Odyssey amp to a 3 or 5 channel amp, I believe Klaus will give you trade-in credit for the Stratos. Having a separate amp to power the M80s will really take the strain off of the receiver especially when running all channels. Even though you're only looking for a 2 channel system now, at least you'll have some options for the future.

These are just my thoughts, not a definite solution. I'm sure others will chime in with good (and probably better) advice. Your other options are just as viable, just a matter of trying to whittle it down to what you want.

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose