I live in Dallas, TX and wanted to audition a few speakers. I sent Sushi a PM the other day without response. I feel it never went because the message does not show up in my sent items folder.

So, let me try again...

I visit avsforum regularly and have read rave reviews on the Axiom speaker line. I’m in the process of building my first “true” dedicated home theater and wanted to demo some speakers. I’ve listened to Energy, Monitor and Paradigm so far. This is the setup I am considering:

(2) Millennia M22ti Bookshelves
(2) VP150 Center
(2) QS8 Surrounds (possibly 4 if I go 7.1)
(1) EP350 Powered Subwoofer (possibly the 500)

Honestly, so far, I like the Paradigm the best but they are a bit more money that I want to spend. Energy was okay but the demo site I went to didn’t even have a working sub – so I need to go back and give them another try. However, I keep going back to Axioms for the best bang for the buck and (from what I’ve read) because its an outstanding speaker. These speakers will be married with a Denon or HK receiver – still working on that one.

Sushi (or any other Dallas, Plano, etc, TX) person, would you be available for a demo. Thanks

Steve

Home Theater in Progress