Well, 24 hours later, Purolator was at my door to make the delivery, and Thursday 3:00 p.m. I was the nervous new owner of Axiom speakers.

So, since I could not get back to whatever work in process, and since I'm self employed working from home, I've decided to set the work aside and get busy with the installation of these new speakers.

My house is a 100 year old 2 storey building, connected to a 1 storey (8 x 12) entrance connected to a 2 storey stable transformed into an office and work shop on ground floor and a Home Theater on the 2nd floor.

So, no matter how loud the manroom gets, the house remains quiet. (so I tought)

Anyway, my first trial DVD "The Fifth Element Superbit", set to DTS.

I had previously set the receiver to whatever settings I had in mind, and was ready to go.

So it started, sound was loud and clear, a lot more powefull than with my old speakers.

But as the alien spacecraft started to land in my HT, I tried to retreive my sense, dry up the drewling, and locate the remote that I dropped as it began.

The EP500 is a lot more sub than the one I had, I mean the hole building was shaking and trembling.

Meanwhile, my wife, in the house, in the next building, was trying to locate thru the kitchen window who's bulldozer was passing by in order to explain the vibrations...

Holy #@@%%@@# isn't big enough of an expression, this is a lot more than I was expecting.

The tweeking of the sub was the trickiest part, but was obtained after moving it 3 to 4 times, and ajusting the levels thru different sound source.

Fifth element Superbit never sounded better.
The Incredibles, well can't find the words...

So, the DVD section is in good hands, now on with the music, I thought.

But, unfortunately, it was past midnight, and had to go to bed...

The music is tonight... well, now...