Am I the only one who finds DVE ridiculously hard to navigate? I just tried to calibrate my dad's system for him (before I do mine) and I just got confused and more confused and more confused...

First off, the intro to the disc is way too damn long and full of redundannt info for the already knowledgeable AV enthusiast. Second, the navigation controls and buttons are just baffling. So when I skipped past a section or got kicked out of a section and was sent to the "navigation menu" I had no idea where to go next. I kept being sent back to the original screen that pissed me off in the first place. The damn voice kept telling me to just follow the prompts, but they never helped!

I finally figure out how to skip the crap and get the audio calibration section and then my Denon AVR takes a crap and goes into "analog only" mode and I can't get it back to digital. Even before that I couldn't figure out how to raise my speaker levels either. I initially calibrated the system using the internal test tones in the reciever (so I know it works) but I can't remember (or figure out) how I did it in the first place.

So basically, are there any Denon AVR + DVE user's out there who can offer any tips? Is there a DVE for dummies and Denon's? I must admit this is the first time I've been stumped by a piece of audio equipment or software. I'm only 21 and I swear I've sprouted a few gray hairs over the last hour.