Long time, no post. I got my Axioms (M60tis, QS8s, VP150, EP175) back in March. Love them. The sub takes a little more power to kick on than I'm allowed to give it after the kids go to bed, but I've managed.

Anyhow, here's my dilemma. I've almost got enough money saved up to replace my little entertainment center (52" cabinet with a 27" TV inside) with a "real" entertainment center (2 21" wide storage/component towers and a 49" wide DLP TV between). The room is 112" wide. Placing all that in the center of the wall leaves approximately 21" for me to place speakers. Fortunately, the M60ti is 9.75" wide at the widest point, so it will _JUST_ fit.

My questions are: How badly will this wreck the sound? Also, WTF am I supposed to do with the subwoofer, which currently has enough room to sit on the floor between one of the speakers and the entertainment center?

Lon

PS (should I go back to trying to convince my lovely wife that a projection unit and a screen with bookshelves behind the screen for storing the media/components is a good idea?)

/** Not UBBCode Compatable */ while (lon != audiophile) { you.educate(lon); }