Well, I already went through all the conections, with sub and without, with monster power and without, etc.

If I take the ICBM out of the line, then the humm is barely listened (need to push my head in the speakers to hear it); That humm is produced by the NAD T163 after the V2 upgrade, and I have no idea why, and the NAD dealer says that did not hear anything in his shop.

If I put the ICBM back again, then I can hear the humm from my listening position and at listening volume levels. Some record are really affected becacuse of that. I have a Beethoven CD that is recorded very quiet, and I need to put it around -5 to -10dB, and then the noise is very audible, and disrupt the nice experience (yes, I listen to clasical music at high volume..)

But latest news: the 500mA fuse was burnt: it was raining and the power went off, when it came back up, I think that the surge in the new transformer was too big and was the cause (I have surge protection, but the normal transient of charging the primary of a transformer it could be enough , i guess) The new TRX is bigger, a 2.4amps capable, when the standard one was 300mA capable. I have not idea what happened next, but the ICBM is not powering up...

I change the fuse for a 500mA, 250V as the original one, and now the ICBM, as soon as I plug the cable into it (TRX already connected) the fuse burnts instantaneously, I can see the spark!!!... I changed it 3 times for new one...

This just happened today. I need to contact Outlaw tomorrow.

Cheers