Tom -

My wife is going to despise you if she ever reads this and finds out that you are egging me on. I think M3's would be nice and I would like to hear them, but the speakers my Dad left me are pretty darn fantastic. Horn tweeter. 8" woofer. Kind of halfway between a small floorstander and a large bookshelf. They sit on these cool little stands my Dad found that are kind of a wood frame that tilts them back a little. But I really want to try those M3's. The M22's do sound really good with the tubes. It's not easy to say which sounds better because they sound different, both in a good way. The thing is I want speakers that I can put up on my desk (it's a 7' wide, 3 1/2' deep desk I got at a business fire sale) instead of behind me on the floor.

Andrew -

Stop Making Sense is one of my favorite movies, music or otherwise, of all time. I first saw it during it's original release in Salem, OR's only "art" cinema when I was about 15. I probably watch it a couple times a month it is always a staple when we have some people over and the girls want to dance. But there is NO way, I think, that the bass on the video wasn't tweaked/enhanced/dubbed during post-pro. At least that's what it seems like to me. No that I'm complaining! I love it when you can see drinks moving across a table from the vibration!

"There's too many notes!" M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 AVR-2805 SCD595 Panasonic DVD-S35