No kidding. Maintain your stupor at all times.

My twenty year reunion is coming up, and I'll probably go. I went to my ten year reunion, and that was surreal. I went to high school in Albuquerque, but at the time of the reunion I was living in Alabama. I picked up an ex-girlfriend/classmate in Mississippi and we drove across the country to New Mexico. That experience was among the strangest I can recall. All of a sudden I found myself paired with someone with whom I was incredibly close ten years earlier, but we hadn't kept in contact since graduation. It's very disorienting to discover how easy it is to fall into some of the same mannerisms and same ways of interacting that you thought you'd shaken off long ago. And during the drive itself, the geography contributed to a bizarre sense of going back in time. The hills and trees and grass slowly gave way to the open desert, and slowly it's all familiar again and it might as well have been 1987.

The reunion itself was relatively painless, but definitely strange. As Craig so wisely suggested, remain medicated. The experience is far too anxiety-ridden to endure sober.

My recommendation is to go and enjoy yourself as much as possible. Good luck!

M22ti mains, EP175 sub, VP150 center, QS4 surrounds