ok. my receiver, the new Pioneer 1015tx-k has 120 watts per channel...however, i find that i have to turn my volume WAY up to 0 or even +5 to listen in stereo at a comfortable/happy level. this is kinda loud, but not THAT loud. it is not nearly as loud as when i did this with my Inifity 2000.6 towers, yet the impedence is the same at 93db...so what gives??? actually, the infinity migh tbe 92db, but...that should not make much of a difference right? is it just cause the m60ti's are so much crisper/sharper and handle the power better that i am able/wanting to listen to it at this loud a level? it sure seemed like the infinities were a hell of a lot louder than these axioms. now, im' not complaining or anything, but i am concerned at running my receiver at near maximum capacity all the time. could i do damage to it by doin this? any risks? it's not gettin too hot, so that should be ok. i just was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. i spoke to axiom today, and they can not account for it either. they claim the m60's only need 10 watts to drive, but i find that hard to believe. so i needed some thoughts here since i'm new to these.

i will say, however, that as i'm listening to symphonic music, and some Yo Yo Ma cello...that i am very impressed to say the least. the highs are much higher than the infinities, and the lows...well...you get the picture. much more detail all around, and NO muddiness at all!!! very nice. TIA... and sorry for posting so much.

Axiom M60Ti Infinity 2000.6 x 4 Infinity RS1 rear Infinity CC200 HSU VTF3 - MKII