Sushi: Thats just bad!!!!! But it does have it merits.
I have gone out with a Korean before. She was so docile that everything was "Yes honey. Yes Dear" It boring after while. I like a challenge.

Chess: If you are in TO give me a buzz and have freshly made Spring rolls and Chicken curry on rice. Lets see if you can get away with it with the preamble. She is this petite 5'0" asia woman with this low low powerful Toni Braxton voice. When she was briskly walking around Eaton center 2 police officers were walking too slowly. She just boomed out "Excuse me please!" The two officer parted quickly like the red sea and she strode between them. One officer said "Wow its just a little girl!" And then she just gave them this "Don't mess with this bitch look" as she strode away.

The X1 projector, cables and custom mount was all under $1500 before taxes so it wasnt much of the pocket gouger. Its definitely the cheapest priced projector that rivals projectors that are $2500 (Sanyo PLV-Z1) or close to $3000 (Panny L300U). Color and quality is great. Some irritation of the rainbow part but that can be rectified by using a better player ie NVDVD. When I started using WinDVd or PowerDVd I saw this quick appearing/disappear tiny rainbows or haloes fron highly contrasted object or subtitles. But when I tried out the NVDVD I did not notice them as much or my brain was just getting used to it. Either way the last movie I watched last night was great. HTPC software DVD image via VGA versus DVD player composite to HTPC was night and day. More detail on HTPC software DVD. I still have to pick up a component cable to check the quality of progressive component to S-video of Projector which will kick in the Farouja chip on the projector. HTPC on the X1 bypasses the Farouja chip since the VGA port accepts progressive signals. Based on my findings I will see which will produce a better picture.
HTPC was a neat project. If you build one it might be better going for the regular PC route with AGP slot and use a Radeon card. My first attempt with the tiny EPIA board with built-in VGA and motion compensation was a bit underpowered and the VGA output was less than desirable and it didn't have a AGP slot. I did build up another small box but it did have a AGP slot. Have fun with the HTPC.

Saturn