Monday morning update...

So far so good. The winds are really whipping at the moment, I'm estimating 60-70 mph with some stronger gust and we still have power!

In about 3 or 4 more hours it's supposed to get really nasty with some 80+ mph winds and gusting upwards to 100. The last 3 or so hurricanes have came during the night so the visual effect wasn't anything like this one, it's wild to see the huge oak and palm trees sway and bend...almost to the point of 'Oh no, I can't watch'.

We've only lost power a couple of times this morning but the TV folks are telling us to be prepared because the 'sure enough' power outages are coming, the part I really hate.

Everything except one small TV and the PC is unplugged so needless to say, I'm bored! I do believe I've read through every post on this site a time or two during the past several hours, makes for some great reading.

If I were 15 years younger I believe I would have taken a walk down to the beach by now but after going outside just a couple of times I'm content to just stay put right here. Something about being older *and* wiser?

Rick
Our Room

smile