You are all too kind, and I'm grateful for your birthday wishes. What a great place this is. I Had a FABULOUS day.

To Steve and Lee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (late and early). I hope your day was/is as rewarding as satisfying as mine. Happily, I'll still have all my relatives today. And my brother, sister, and niece will remain tomorrow as well. Happy times.

I owe all of you, individually, a great big thanks for your kind wishes. But, If you guys will forgive me, I'd like to single out Amie and Mary for special mention. Being with all the guys here can be a ball. But, I happen to like, and enjoy, women (on several different levels ), and sometimes I feel like we overdose on testosterone (I'd wager they feel that way too, at times). I'm grateful for their little dose of estrogen, now and then. And, though some of you may feel differently, which I can understand, for myself, I wish there were a stronger female presence here on the forum. Vive le difference!

Thanks again, to you all. Being housebound, as I am, the social interaction this forum provides is a blessing, contentious though it may be at times. I'm grateful.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton