I have listedn to the Paradigm M70 towers with the PDR 10 sub. I really liked the sound stage and seperation they M70's had. From what I have been reading on many other forums, and other reviews, Axiom has very similar products and sound. The customer service is GREAT as well, from what I have read. I will have a HT room 12x14. Here is what I'm looking at.

So here is what I'm debating. The Paradigm set-up that is similar to the Axiom goes like this:
Paradigm:
Monitor 7: $699
CC370: $399
PDR 13: $399
ADP 370: $450
----------------
Total: $2050

Axiom:
Towers M50ti
Surrounds QS4
Centers VP100
Subwoofer EP175
-----------------
Total: $1567 delivered

From most of the stuff I have read about 90% of the people that looked at both speakers, and bought the Axiom package said the sound was very similar, but the difference was the price and the great customer service they received.

With the difference of almost $500 I am think I would be willing to take a chance. That money gets me half way to my receiver of choice, the Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX. I can always get cheaper surounds and center, and upgrade, but I really want to hear what people have to say. I live in southern NH and would love to see if there was a way I could listen to some Axioms.

Also, considering my room size, is that the right set-up?

thanks!