Guys:

I have all my Axioms in black finish. All of them perfect, except fot the M22's that a friend scratched while unpacking (minor scratch, in the back side edge, but both of them?? give me a break.. I almost killed the guy).

I did was not courageous enough to get the custom finish the last year when I did buy my first Axioms without hearing them, just based in reviews (xtremely happy, of course). This year I got more (those M22 and a EP350 to EP500 upgrade), and continued to use the black finish to match the rest.

But now, I am thinking of customizing the colors, and having that little "Custom Finish for Me" plaque.

I want to do the move early next year (before april if possible and affordable), but I havent heard of anyone in the BB sending back the speakers for "re-finishing". I might need to sell them to buy the new ones.

What are the experiences here at the BB, on selling your Axioms? I am not sure of how much money will I loose in selling used speakers to buy the same new ones... does that make sense? Or had anyone "re'finish" your speakers? I have to find out the price of the freight for those if so...

Well, any help, advice, hint, or experience with similar thoughts will be appreciated.

Regards and happy holidays.