Palmer may have killed me too. Although a roster screw up my opponent made and the commissioner approved without paying attention is causing more of a mess. I cut Bobby Engram 1/2 before the 1pm games. It takes two days to clear waivers. My opponent didn't realize this, tried to pick him up, couldn't, and called the commissioner for help picking him up. Without paying attention, the commissioner put the pickup through. Engram goes on to score 18, but is an illegal play, so now they are trying to figure out what is fair. I still have Dunn tonight, and without that 18 we are tied. As of now, there are two options my oppenent is getting to choose. The next best guy had 10, so he gets him with a clause saying if Dunn scores 11, I win, if he scores between 2-10, we have a 3 way playoff game next week. Under 2, I lose. (the two number is because of the WR on his bench that he would have played had 2). Option 2 is he picks a free agent WR that is playing tonight instead and uses that guy. I'm not too happy either way, but hopefully Dunn can score at least 11 and I just move on without a big mess.