weebo,

I've had the Epic Master system for a little more than a year now, and am completely satisfied with it. Actually, more than satisfied. There are all kinds of choices out there, and this one met all my wants/needs at a very reasonable price without (in my opinion) sacrificing anything. Everyone who has watched movies in our house has been impressed with the overall experience provided by this home theater system.

I use the (older version) QS4 stands, and they work great. They allow you to move your surrounds anywhere you'd like, and are at a good height at their maximum extension. When I'm seated, they are a bit above ear level in my setup.

I would be very surprised if you are anything less than impressed (blown away?) with your new system. Take the time to calibrate everything to get your speakers/sub just right, then grab any and all demo material and have fun. Now that you've made your purchase, you can spend more forum time searching out tweaks or demo material as it is easy to get caught up in the "this speaker or that speaker" discussions on various net forums. Let us know what you think when you get everything set up.

lando

lando