I tend to agree with Craig here. I am the most cynical person you will find regarding politics, however I tend to think idealistically that a person who runs for president generally runs believing they can make postive change regardless of their political background.

I voted for Bush senior in 92, voted for Clinton in '96, Bush dos in 2000, Kerry last year. Why - because I come to my own conclusions (or maybe I just like waffling every 4 years) - i am not a psychophant driven by partisan ideals - I don't try to make snap judgments of people based on their political party.

In ought-8, I think it would be great if McCain ran. I think it would be great if Barak Obama ran for the Dems. Both are PEOPLE who I think have quasi-similar outlooks, but both see the presidency as a service first type position.

I think that scenario will happen when pigs fly, but as with all threads involving politics we've already devolved into name calling from both sides - yippeee!!!

Can we instead start an Axiom based platform with 7.1 surround rights for all and yet protect the minority stereo only users?

Inexpensive, 12 Gauge wire for all.

Freedom to choose tube amplifiers or solid state without fear of prosecution!

You can pry my M22's from my cold dead hands!!!

Amen, god bless, hallelujah, aluah akbar, etc!

DL