OK, so I've always used DVD+R's with great success in my computer DVD players, but have had some problems with my newest DVD HT player the Panasonic S97S. The manual says DVD-R's only, however, I know many people on AVS that have had no problems with DVD+R's.

I purchased a new software program from Best Buy called ICopyDVDs2. I use this to make backup copies of DVD's I own, as my children have from time to time broken original DVD's of some of my movies. Anyway, I used to use DVD Decryptor and DVDShrink which are freeware, however, development of these ended years ago.

I called the software company and they said it is unlikely it is their product and most likely the media and/or the player having problems with the media.

So, I am wondering if I should be looking for another brand, and go with DVD-R this time? These DVD's play fine in my computers DVD players, so there is nothing wrong with them.

I've heard others have had good luck with Ritek? I think they cost more than memorex/phillips/etc...

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85