Even though this is off topic, it does have speaker significance. IE: I need to get the hot tub in the spa room before I can finish the hallway that leads to my HT room…….Plus, I’m putting some W22’s in the spa room after I figure out how I’m going to finish the walls around the tube.

I’ve been calling around locally for prices and specifications on hot tubs (as I know absolutely nothing about them other than they feel good), and had figured I’d just buy locally. But, after a couple hours of dealing with salesmen, I got pissed and did a Google search. Holly crap there’s a gazillion different spa companies out there! So now I’m even more baffled. It would appear that spa’s being sold in Alaska are more concerned with insulation than what they do. Seeing how I’m putting it in the 70 deg F basement, insulation isn’t that big of a deal to me. A kick ass, water moving, comfortable hot tub is though……..

So if any of you ‘lower 48-ins’ or Canadians have any suggestions, please share them. I need to get this sucker coming so I can finish my HT room. Seeing how this thing will be close to impossible to move after it’s installed, I need one that won’t break down, and if it does, it needs to be maintenance friendly.