not returns, not reburbished

technically exactly the same as the regular stock

same warranty

Axiom has a very picky quality control process, so once a speaker comes off the line it is inspected for any minor cosmetic blemishes. If there are any small nicks or blemishes the speaker gets sold in the Factory Outlet.

The reason why there are longer wait times is because their quality is so HIGH, the don't have many of these issues.

I can tell you this, I did a poll once to see how many people buy from the Factory Outlet versus regular stock, if I recall correctly over 70% of the people by all or part of their system from the FO.

I think I can speak for most of the people that have in that, even if you do buy from the Factory Outlet, you most likely will not be able to find anything wrong. I bought all of my speakers through the FO, and have looked over every square inch and can't find any blemishes/nicks anywhere.

As I've mentioned to you on your other posts, you get 10% off on all FO speakers, plus if you buy 5 or more you get 5% more. The 5% is also given if you buy 5 or more from regular stock.

If you read the FO page, it explains what FO speakers are all about, below is from that page.

"Axiom Audio products go through a very extensive and demanding Quality Control process. Even the slightest blemish or element that may not even be noticable to the eye can cause the product to be unacceptable as a first. While our manufacturing facilities and processes are of the highest quality and reliability...the fact is that a few of our speakers just don't make it through our rigorous quality / appearance acceptance criteria.
This creates an incredible value opportunity for customers who are not stuck on absolute cosmetic perfection.

The products offered here may have a slight blemish, but they are absolutely PERFECT in every other aspect of their sound performance ---- they have absolutely no operational problems or sound performance issues, and come with the same 30-day Money-Back Guarantee and 5-Year Warranty (1-Year for powered subwoofers) as our regular products."

"Based on our upcoming production schedules and our current order backlog for Factory Seconds, the "wait time" below lists when you should expect delivery on the model of your choice. Click to pre-order and you're guaranteed the product of your choice! Your credit card is charged at the time of ordering to reserve your speakers, and multiple-piece orders are shipped when everything is ready, unless you contact us to arrange differently. "

Good luck and enjoy the sound.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85