I am moving into a new Town home in the first week of April. And would like to build a decent home theater for my living room. I have a week to get all the wiring done before sheetrock goes up so I thought I would run my layout/components past the pro's first.

First the specs:
The room is open and shared with the kitchen, but the rough dimensions of just the "living room" are 14'W X 10'L X 9'H. I have a budget of 7,000 for EVERY component (besides cables) and so far I have chosen these components:

TV: 50" Sony KDS-R50XBR1
AV/Receiver: DENON AVR-4306
DVD: DENON DVD-2910
FRONTS: Axiom M60ti
CENTER: Axiom VP150
REARS: Axiom QS8
SUB: Not Sure Yet. (Axiom EP500, PB12–Plus/2, PB12–ISD/2, PB12–ISD)

And here is the planned layout of the room:
http://storage.msn.com/x1pnp_rgmi5o52cz8sSUgGPm7k7FDqeCRfAy_HoCp4l6smHNf4UMq9yOY7bKUqZcROwIFlOCxN1wlLvUhGhj-bDMdPKPxP8CupcMxr1HvGsjW-XD40C9dyQjAW8OKFSBAUH60cPmGB5LoY
(sorry not sure how to add an image)

Now the Questions:

1. I have never heard Axioms, but from what I have read they seem like great speakers for the price. I could not find any reviews on the M60's on this website, how are they?
2. Could I get away with M22ti's for my fronts for this room size?
3. With 9' Ceilings would it bad to mount the QS8's on the ceiling?
4. The center channel has to be mounted on the wall above/behind the TV (not flush with the screen or the other fronts). Will this be problem?
5. I cant think of a better place for the sub, will this placement be ok?
6. Right now I am a bit over budget, and one of the only places I can see cutting some cost would be on the sub. If I get the SVS PB12-ISD I could get allot closer to my budget. But I don’t want to compromise the WOW factor. Will this size sub be adequate. Also I should consider the fact that the far wall (on the bottom of the picture) is shared with a neighbor, and I don’t want to create enemies if I can help it?
7. Does anyone see any better way to lay the room out? I am sure not everything is to scale but you get the general idea. Also any feedback on the components would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for all the qustions, I am just getting into this and want to make sure I dont screw anything up!
Thanks for any feedback.
Adam