I found Chesseroo's Axiom Tour Thread . Would of liked to have seen more speaker assembly but the pics were good.

Yes I did mean the cabinet and the reasoning is mainly curiosity.

I had many years ago purchased a pair of loud tower speakers from the Brick furniture & electronics store here in canada. They were my first speakers and the biggest they carried at the time.

They were VIVID Reference TX-5000 4 Way Obelisk Tower speakers and BIG! Here are the specs on the back.

12" Subwoofer P.V.A treated
10" Sub P.V.A treated
5" Mid
3/4" Tweeter Metalized Doom/Ferrofluid Cooled
Operative Power Range 10-300 watts
Frequency Response 30-20 Hz
Crossover Frequency 125Hz 2Hz 5Hz
System Bass Reflex
Impedance Compatability 4 to 8 Ohms
Sensitivity 92 dB

I loved these speakers! I didnt know much about them but man were they loud and loud! So a few years go by I become a daddy and now the tubes at the rear of the speaker cabinets are full of baby bottles toys and whatever eles a toddler could stuff into them. So I had to remove the 12" sub to get it all out. What I found was disappointment. My wounderful speakers were not much more than some fridge magnets with 18 gauge wire connecting to them. I never looked at them the same again. So I needed to update my very large cheap speakers with something much better.

I learned about home theater from one of those cool demo displays you wood see at Costco or BestBuy with those tiny cube speakers in front of you and a pair behind you mounted by a neat metal rod. The surround sound was breath takeing and I had to have it! So just shy of a couple thousand dollars I brought home an Accoustimass System by Bose! I even bought the cool stands for the front right and left speakers. I sooned learned that the internet is a great research tool for researching products before you buy them! Man I did it again I bought cheap speakers!