Well, like I said, this may not even happen. I’m negotiating with the city. They have a pristine view lot that’s actually a small hill that’s on the water. They want to level it and turn it into a parking lot for a cost to of a mere 4 mil. It will not generate income (no tax base). Our second choice is the developing wine country in Wash/Oregon.

So anyway, I don’t spend much time in dance clubs, or bars for that matter. Too smoky, too many idiots and the drinks are too expensive. The pool tables usually suck too. But the few that I’ve been in, all have down right crappy sound systems. Loud as hell, but horrible sound. That’s why I thought a few M80’s might just be the ticket, if I can hang (fly) them.

Even if I can’t use them in this environment, I’d still like to hide the subs. Can this be done? I’m thinking about building false cabinets with acoustical cloth fronts that have hard wood lattice to protect the cloth. Will subs function properly if they are ‘tucked away’ in cabinets?

I’ve also been searching for commercial electronics, but just can’t find what I’m looking for. Any specific manufactures that I should be looking at? I need a controller for multiple zones (up to 20). I also need it to talk to a server or PC that will have a couple hundred gigs of music files on it. And then of course I’ll need numerous amps. I’m looking at Crown right now. They seam to get pretty good reviews.