Hi Nathan,

Before buying my Axiom's I was going to buy some PSB's. They are good speakers. My brother has PSB's along with a velodyne sub they good. I was researching for a few months and I was ready to buy PSB. I went down to Los Angeles to visit my sister and DMC electronics is a few miles from her house so I decided to stop in for a listen. The show room was not set up (in my opinion) correctly. Basically everything was in one room. No a dedicated HT.

The t65 which I was interested in sounded ok. My brother in law who came along with me liked them so much he bought a pair. I listened to the stratus line and then the Platinum. Platinum was great but $4999. for a blemish pair was a bit to much for me. I decided to wait and do a little more research. I found out that Axiom used to make the speakers for PSB.

I think I did not get the PSB 's that day because my brother in law got them. I hate having the same things as he does. You have to know him to understand why. A few more weeks went by audition here and there. Talking to AXIOM and the members here. With all the good things I was hearing about them I went ahead and bought them. I was not afraid about buying speakers that I have not yet listened to because of the return policy.

After owning my Axiom's now for 2 months I can absolutely say I love them and made a good choice in getting them. In my opinion and I am not an audiophile by no means my M60's sounds closet to the PSB Stratus Gold. When I visit my sister and listen to their PSB I think they sound good. When they come here they think mine sounds GREAT. When I pop in a movie they are blown away.

$699 for PSB T65's
$810 for M60's from factory outlet plus another 5% for ordering more than 5 items
$1499 for PSB Stratus Gold

If you want bang for the buck the T65 is it. If you really want bang for the buck, value and performance M60.

Good luck and have fun

M60's VP150 QS8's EP500 Denon3805