First post here and I can say I'm very glad I've found this site. About a month ago I started upgrading my 5yr old "home theater"
The fist piece was upgrading my 53" Panasonic RPCRT to a 56" Samsung 1080P DLP. After a month with the TV I absolutely love it.

The second piece was the receiver. Again 5yr old JVR RX-8000V receiver has been replaced with a Pioneer VSX-74TXvi. It's only been in place since Friday night, but so far so good.

The last piece is what brought me here...the speakers. After a 5yr HT hiatus I must say I was completely lost as to what was current/good in the speaker world. After demo'ing the Polks, CVs, Klipschs of the world I wasn't overly impressed. So after much research I decided to bite the bullet on the internet direct speakers.

I ordered 2 MT60s, a VP150, and 2 QS4s and they should arrive this wednesday. I'm hoping all the people on this board, avs, audioholics, etc are correct. I was hard pressed to find a bad review and with the 30 day in home trial I figured I couldn't go wrong.

Thanks to everyone on this board for helping me in my new speaker purchase.