Thanks so much everyone for your nice comments. Hmmmm Wid, I'll have to think about that, I'm sure my boss would not care.

In regards to the chairs, yes they are very comfortable. They are nicer hi-end Lazy Boys we got a few months back during a big sale locally. The couch is a Lane Eddie Bauer edition, it has built in recliners as well. For 2.35 movies that take up the full screen, I actually enjoy sitting in the back row, so my eyes don't have to dart back/forth as much. The front row is ok, but best for 1.85 movies.

Dave, yes, the center is my next project, besides the HTPC I want to build. I've thought about attaching it to the walls below the screen, however, my exterior walls do not have framing. They are the Ice Block foam form foundation that many are going with these days. I suppose I could use some anchors or something. I might just get a nice little stand or something.

Another option is that my wife would like a regular tv down there in case she wants to watch the news or whatever and doesn't want to use the 120" wide screen. I was thinking there should be enough room to put a TV below the screen, and set the center on top of the TV?

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85