Being a fellow electronica fan, do you know of any way to cure my need for a new propellerheads fix? How can they tease us with decksanddrumsandrockandroll and then just leave us hanging? It's cruel and unusual punishment. I've listened to that album so many times, I'm amazed myself that I've not gotten sick of it.

Another question....Groove Armada. I've heard that at least three of their albums were released (on aparently a very small scale) as multi-channel SACD's. I've got Vertigo (TERRIFIC SACD), I've just this minute placed an order for a copy of Goodbye Country. Fingers crossed I actually get the SACD version, as I ordered it used from Amazon.com.uk. Has anyone ever come across a copy of Lovebox in SACD available?

Electronica is the perfect music for multi-channel mixes. I'm very surprised more of it is not released that way. There are so many creative ways they can use all those extra channels, and you don't have to listen to audio snobs saying that's "unnatural"...well, I guess many audio snobs have that opinion of electronica in general, regardless of whether is mixed in stereo or 5.1.